Patronus

Sorry this was late, got busy with my school and cousin got engaged

Don't be a silent reader

Aishi had returned, and so has percy carrying two firebolts. "TADA! EEH?" Percy froze see there were already two firebolts . " aaawwww man...." she said sadly,"and here i thought i would give the best gift ever. "

"Oh mom," Harry said as they laughed. lucky percy had other gifts, and the extra brooms were given by Harry to both ron's brothers to share as thanks for the map. They were crying with joy holding the brooms

All in all, they were glad when the rest of the school returned shortly after New Year, and school became crowded and noisy again. Diggory sought Harry and Aishi out on the night before term started.

"Had a good Christmas?" he said, and then, without waiting for an answer, he sat down, lowered his voice, and said, "I've been doing somethinking over Christmas, Harry....Aishi. After the last match, you know. If thedementors come to the next one... I mean... we can't afford you to --well -" Cedric broke off, looking awkward.

"We're working on it," said Harry quickly. "Professor Lupin said he'd train us to ward off the dementors. We should be starting this week. He said he'd have time after Christmas."

"Ah," said Cedric, his expression clearing. "Well, in that case -- I really didn't want to lose you as Seeker and a chaser. And have you ordered a new broom yet?"

"No," said Harry."What! You'd better get a move on, you know - you can't ride that shooting star against Ravenclaw!"

"We both got Firebolts for Christmas," said Aishi, smiling.

"A Firebolt? No! Seriously? A -- a real Firebolt?" Cedric said, amazed."Two?!"

He fainted so after. Lucky Harry did not say who he got it from....he had a feeling his godfather got him his, but Aishi's he was not sure.

Classes started again the next day. The last thing anyone felt like doing was spending two hours on the grounds on a raw January morning, but Hagrid had provided a bonfire full of salamanders for their enjoyment, and they spent an unusually good lesson collecting dry wood and leaves to keep the fire blazing while the flame-loving lizardsbscampered up and down the crumbling, white-hot logs.

Percy used the winter in her lesson to get their body durable to cold to be able to fight anytime anywhere and how to survive a winter storm. She ensure to get them warmed after the lessons.

The first divination lesson of the new term for was much less fun; Professor Trelawney was now teaching them palmistry, and she lost no time in informing Aishi that she had the shortest life line she had ever seen.Harry jokingly said when she told him about what happened in the lesson "better make sure to spoil you and maybe use the thing to make you immortal "

It was Defence Against the Dark Arts that the couple was keen to get to; after their conversation with Diggory, he wanted to get started on their anti-dementor lessons as soon as possible.

"Ah yes," said Lupin, when Harry reminded him of his promise at the end of class. "Let me see... how about eight o'clock on Thursday evening. The History of Magic classroom should be large enough.... I'll have to think carefully about how we're going to do this.... We can't bring a real dementor into the castle to practice on...."

"Still looks ill, doesn't he?" said Ron as they walked down the corridor, heading to dinner. "What d'you reckon's the matter with him?"

There was a loud and impatient "tuh" from behind them. It was Hermione,who had been sitting at the feet of a suit of armour, repacking her bag, which was so full of books it wouldn't close.