The trial

Harry was fixing up his dress robes as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He kept fixing and refixing his tie as his mind went elsewhere on how this trial would go.

Percy came to his room and knocked on the open door snapping him out of his thoughts. "Mom," He said as she went to him " Worried?" She asked as she fixed his tie.

"Yeah....kinda mom.." Harry said "This trial...it could also prove about Dumbledore and the real truth. But...."

"You're scared if it will go wrong?" She asked " Yeah very....I know I am supposed to be this brave son of a hero but right now... I..." "Harry my child...... it's okay to be scared." She said "It's a bit deal today and believe me I am also scared but I am not going to let fear pull me down. I use it as a determination to stand proud and tall."

Harry looked at themselves in the mirror and smiled a bit. "Hey guys it's time," Sanjiv said eating an apple "Good luck"

Both percy and Harry nodded as they both water vapour travelled to the Ministry of Magic. Remus, Sirius, and Samuel (aka Regulus) were there as well as Severus,  Shiva, Aishi, and Krishna. Krishna goes to percy and Harry smiling calmly.

"Ready Harry?" He asked and Harry nodded. Aishi goes to Harry's side as they go with the adults inside. "You okay Aishi?" Harry asked as she fidgeted with her pearl bracelet. "Yeah....I have been thinking a lot this past week"  she said "especially that oracle vision I had"

"Any clue what it could mean?" Harry asked "So far...I need to find the family names of the Wizarding World. I have a feeling the answers are there." Aishi said, "Let us look after the trial or during any breaks."

Soon they were at the courtroom and were shown their seats as Sirius went to the accused stand. Percy saw Dumbledore and the Weasley Monarchs especially Mrs Weasly staring at her. Many of the family heads were staring at them and soon everyone rose as Amelia Bones, Susan's Aunt came and took the judge's seat in the courtroom and Crouch took the minister's Seat.

" We are here for the trail of Sirius Orion Black. Mr Dumbledore despite being Supreme Mugwump will not head this trial for he is also being accused in the law by Lady Olympian. Lady Olympian you may have the opening statement." Amelia said as Dumbledore growled silently in anger

"Thank you, lady bones" Percy said coming down to the floor. " Lords and Ladies of the Wizardry World, I am here to testify that Sirius Black is indeed innocent and is not a death eater."

Many voices argued back as Amelia bangs the mallet " Order! Order! Lady Olympian please explain." "Sirius was made to be my son Harry's Godfather in case something happened to Lily and James Potter. In fact, if you can see this document from the Gringotts " Samuel gave files to Amelia and Crouch which they opened. " Sirius Black was made to take a Godfather Oath in which if he breaks the oath of causing no harm to his godson and family, he will be punished with instant painful death"

This got everyone muttering especially the dark and grey family heads as that oath is magic binding. Dumbledore immediately stood up and said, " But there can be loopholes in it, he might not cause harm but he can make someone else harm thus letting lord Voldemort finish the job." Many gasped from the light side as they heard that name.

" That is where you are wrong. If you can read clearly in the oath, James Potter wrote a special paragraph to create no loopholes. Also, we have another proof.....please bring the prisoner" Amelia banged the gavel and two Aurors brought Peter into the courtroom making everyone gasp in shock at him being alive.

Harry wanted to draw his sword and kill the man right then and there but Aishi made him put his sword down.

" As you all can see Peter Pettigrew is alive and not dead. In fact, he was hiding for the past 13 years as a family pet of the Weasley Clan named Scabbers" Harry said how pale and angry Mr Weasley looked learning a criminal was near his family. "I will now request that the court will give verism to these men, to tell the truth of what happened."