Divination

Don't be a silent reader

When Harry and Aishi entered the Great Hall for breakfast the next day, the first thing they saw was Kris Pucey, who seemed to be entertaining a small group of Slytherins with a very funny story.

As they passed, Pucey did a ridiculous impression of a swooning fit and there was a roar of laughter. Aishi squeezed Harry's arms and shook her head no.

"Ignore him," said Hermione, who was right behind Harry. "Just ignore him, it's not worth it...." "Hey, Merha!" shrieked Pansy Parkinson, a Slytherin girl with a face like a pug. "Merha! The dementors are coming, Merha! Woooooooooo!" Aishi had to drag him to the Hufflepuff table and they sat next to Cedric.

"New third-year course schedules," said Cedric, passing them, over. "What's up with you, Harry?" "Pucey," said Harry, sitting down and glaring over at the Slytherin table. Cedric looked up in time to see Pucey pretending to faint with terror again. Malfoy, zabini, and Nott did not like that nor did their Slytherin friends who were fond of Aishi.

Even Adrian Pucey, Kris's older brother smacked the back of his head.

"That little git," he said calmly. "He wasn't so cocky last night when the dementors were down at our end of the train. Came running into our compartment, didn't he, Alex?"

"Nearly wet himself," said Alex, with a contemptuous glance at Pucey. "I wasn't too happy myself," said Cedric. "They're horrible things, those dementors...."

"Sort of freeze your insides, don't they?" said Anderson. "You didn't pass out, though, did you?" said Aishi in a low voice. "Forget it, Aishi," said Gergoe who came to them and pats her head. "Dad had to go out to Azkaban one time, remember, Fred? And he said it was the worst place he'd ever been, he came back all weak and shaking... They suck the happiness out of a place, dementors. Most of the prisoners go mad in there."

"Anyway, we'll see how happy Pucey looks after our first Quidditch match," said Cedric. "Hufflepuff versus Slytherin, the first game of the season, remember?" The only time Harry and Pucey had faced each other in a Quidditch match, Pucey had come off worse.

Feeling slightly more cheerful, Harry helped himself to blue sausages and blue fried tomatoes even helping aishi grab her breakfast as Aishi and Cedric whispered about something.

Hermione was examining her new schedule as the group gathered near the door of the great hall. " Ooh, good, we're starting some new subjects today," she said happily. "Hermione," said Ron, frowning as he looked over her shoulder, "they've messed up your schedule. Look - they've got you down for about ten subjects a day. There isn't enough time."

"I'll manage. I've fixed it all with Professor McGonagall." "But look," said Ron, laughing, "see this morning? Nine o'clock, Divination. And underneath, nine o'clock, Muggle Studies. And" - Ron leaned closer to the schedule, disbelieving - "look - underneath that, Arithmancy, nine o'clock. I mean, I know you're good, Hermione, but no one's that good. How're you supposed to be in three classes at once?"

"Don't be silly," said Hermione shortly. "Of course, I won't be in three classes at once."
"Well, then -"
"But -"
"Oh, Ron, what's it to you if my schedule's a bit full?" Hermione snapped. "I told you, I've fixed it all with Professor McGonagall."

"which is your subject you have first?" Aishi asked Harry " Battle arts..." "So do I," Draco said "And me," Theo said

"Looks we got different classes in the morning, " Aishi said " I wish you were in battle arts with me" Harry pouts "Sorry Harry, I lived with soldiers....I know how to fight plus I prefer healing to fighting. " She giggled as he hugged her tightly.