Buckbeak attack and Orion the dog

Don't be a slient reader

(Also I got some ideas for this chapter from Adrian the Slytherin tiktok)

(Also the picture above instead of wormtail it will karan in a velma outfit)

For one nasty moment, Harry thought that Hagrid was going to lead them into the forest; Harry had had enough unpleasant experiences there to last him a lifetime. However, Hagrid strolled off around the edge of the trees, and five minutes later, they found themselves outside a kind of paddock. There was nothing in there.

"Everyone gather 'round the fence here!" he called. "That's it -- make
sure yeh can see -- now, firs' thing yeh'll want ter do is open yer
books --""How?" said the cold, drawling voice of Kris Pucey. "Eh?" said Hagrid."How do we open our books?" Pucey repeated. He took out his copy of The Monster Book of Monsters, which he had bound shut with a length of rope. Other people took theirs out too; some, like Harry, had belted their books shut; others had crammed them inside tight bags or clamped them together with binder clips.

"Hasn't anyone been able to open their books?" said Aishi as her book was not bound and opened.

"How did you do that?" Draco asked "The books are mimics....stroke their spines and calm down. Isn't that right booky?" Aishi said as her book was barking like a puppy as she held it.

"Only aishi could solve it" Theo said as everyone did the same.

"Oh, how silly we've all been!" Pucey sneered. "We should have stroked
them! why didn't we guess!" "I -- I thought they were funny," Hagrid said."Oh, tremendously funny!" said pucey. "Really witty, giving us books
that try and rip our hands off!"

"Shut up, Pucey," said Harry quietly. Hagrid was looking downcast and
Harry wanted Hagrid's first lesson to be a success."Righ' then," said Hagrid, who seemed to have lost his thread, "so -- soyeh've got yer books an' -- an' - - now yeh need the Magical Creatures. Yeah. So I'll go an' get 'em. Hang on... "He strode away from them into the forest and out of sight.

"God, this place is going to the dogs," said Pucey loudly. "That oaf teaching classes" "Shut up, Pucey," Harry repeated as Aishi gripped his shoulder. "Careful, Potter, there's a dementor behind you," he said but still stayed far from Harry as he was still not over from the morning class.

"Oooooooh!" squealed Lavender Brown, pointing toward the opposite side of the paddock. Trotting toward them were a dozen of the most bizarre creatures Harry had ever seen. They had the bodies, hind legs, and tails of horses, but the front legs, wings, and heads of what seemed to be giant eagles, with cruel, steel-coloured beaks and large, brilliantly, orange eyes. The talons on their front legs were half a foot long and deadly-looking.

Each of the beasts had a thick leather collar around its neck, which was attached to a long chain, and the ends of all of these were held in the vast hands of Hagrid, who came jogging into the paddock behind the
creatures.

"Gee up, there!" he roared, shaking the chains and urging the creatures
toward the fence where the class stood. Everyone drew back slightly aishi had to be dragged back as Hagrid reached them and tethered the creatures to the fence. "Hippogriffs!" Hagrid roared happily, waving a hand at them. "Beau'iful,
aren' they?"

Harry could sort of see what Hagrid meant. Once you get over the first
shock of seeing something that was, half horse, half bird, you started
to appreciate the hippogriffs' gleaming coats, changing smoothly from feather to hair, each of them a different colour: stormy grey, bronze, pinkish roan, gleaming chestnut, and inky black.