Dobby is free and End of Year 2

Don't be a slient reader, Send your comments please

For a moment there was silence as Harry, Ron, Aishi, Draco, Blaise, Percy, Krishna, and Lockhart stood in the doorway, covered in muck and slime and (in Harry's case) blood. Then there was a yell.

„Aishi!" It was her uncle Shiva, who flung themselves on his neice no...daughter. She broke into tears in his arms as he hugged her closed and looked at the other and whispered athank you.

Percy, however, was looking past them. Professor Dumbledore was standing by the mantelpiece, beaming, next to Professor McGonagall, who was taking great, steadying gasps, clutching her chest.

'Great he is back' percy though bitterly. Krishna had the birds hidden in his office as they entered.

" You saved her.... How did you do it?" „I think we'd all like to know that," said Professor McGonagall weakly. Harry walked over to
the desk and laid upon it the what remained of Riddle's diary. Then he started telling them a story he made up with some truth. For nearly a quarter of an hour he spoke into the rapt silence: He told them about hearing the disembodied voice,
how Hermione and Theo had finally realized that he was hearing a basilisk in the pipes; how he and the boys had followed the spiders into the forest, that Aragog had told them
where the last victim of the basilisk had died; how he had guessed that Moaning Myrtle had been the victim, and that the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets might be in her bathroom...

„Very well," Professor McGonagall prompted him as he paused, „so you found out where the entrance was-breaking a hundred school rules into pieces along the way, I might add-but how on earth did you all get out of there alive, Potter?"

So Harry, his voice now growing hoarse from all this talking, told them about how he used speel to hit the sharp rocks hanging in the ceilingto killed the basilisk. But then
he faltered. He had so far avoided mentioning Riddle's diary-or Aishi. She was standing with her head against Shiva's shoulder, and tears were still coursing silently down her cheeks. What if they expelled her? Harry thought in panic. Riddle's diary didn't work anymore... How could they prove it had been he
who'd made her do it all?

Instinctively, Harry looked at Dumbledore, who smiled faintly, the firelight glancing off his half-moon spectacles. „What interests me most," said Dumbledore gently, „is how Lord Voldemort managed to enchant Aishi, when my sources tell me he is currently in hiding in
the forests of Albania."

'More like the wraith' Percy though „W-what? Voldemort? Enchant Aishi?

„It was this diary," said Krishna said holding it up „Riddle wrote it when he was sixteen... and put his soul in it of course, he was probably the most brilliant student Hogwarts has ever seen.Very few people know that Lord Voldemort was once called Tom Riddle. I recalled you taught him, fifty years ago, at Hogwarts."

"Yes" dumbledore said hiding his anger. Why didn't the brat died ? He need to make Ginny marry him not this badger brat. " He disappeared after leaving the school... traveled far and wide... sank so deeply into the Dark Arts, consorted with the very worst of our kind, underwent so many dangerous, magical transformations, that when he resurfaced as Lord Voldemort, he was barely recognizable. Hardly anyone connected Lord Voldemort with the clever, handsome boy who was once Head Boy here."

„But, Aishi," said Shiva not trusting Dumbledore „What's my daughter have to do with him?"

„His d-diary!" Aishi sobbed. „I've b-been writing in it, and he's been w-writing back all year- i though you got me a special notebook as a gift for second year. I didn't know it was cursed"