The Dementor Attack at the Pitch

Don't be a slient reader

Soon they were back in the Great Hall, where they were joined ten minutes by the students from Gryffindor whom few were scared, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin, who all looked extremely confused.

"The teachers and I need to conduct a thorough search of the castle," Percy Jackson told them as Professors McGonagall and Flitwick closed all doors into the hall. "I'm afraid that, for your safety, you will have to spend the night here. I want the prefects to stand guard over the entrances to the hall and we are leaving the Head Boy and Girl in charge. Any disturbance should be reported to me or Professor McGonagall immediately," she added to Percy Weasley, who was looking immensely proud and important.

"Send word with one of the ghosts." Krishna paused, about to leave the hall, and said, "Oh, yes, you'll be needing . . ."One casual wave of his wand and the long tables flew to the edges of the hall and stood themselves against the walls; another wave, and the floor was covered with hundreds of squashy purple sleeping bags.

"Sleep well," said Professor Dumbledore, closing the door behind him. The hall immediately began to buzz excitedly; the Gryffindors were telling the rest of the school what had just happened."Everyone into their sleeping bags!" shouted Head Boy Percy. "Come on, now, no more talking! Lights out in ten minutes!"

"C'mon," Ron said to the gang; they seized their sleeping bags and dragged them into a corner and gathered in a corner.

"Do you think Black's still in the castle?" Hermione whispered anxiously. "Jackson thinks he might be," said Ron. "Odd isn't it," Draco said "Harry is a Hufflepuff why is the Gryffindor Tower attacked then?"

"Well James Potter and Lily Potter were Gryffindors so he must assume that Harry might be one" Blaise said  "Yeah...." Draco said

"You know this is not how I imagined my first sleepover," Aishi said "Well what a great way to end a perfect day" Harry said annoyed but snuggled close to Aishi

All around them, people were asking one another the same question: "How did he get in?" "Maybe he knows how to Apparate," said a Ravenclaw a few feet away. "Just appear out of thin air, you know."  "Disguised himself, probably," said a Hufflepuff fifth-year." He could've flown in," suggested Dean Thomas.

"Honestly, am I the only person who's ever bothered to read Hogwarts, A History?" said Hermione crossly. "Probably," said Ron. "Why?" "Because the castle's protected by more than walls, you know," said Theodore. "There are all sorts of enchantments on it, to stop people entering by stealth. You can't just Apparate in here. And I'd like to see the disguise that could fool those dementors. They're guarding every single entrance to the grounds. They'd have seen
him fly in too. And Filch knows all the secret passages, they'll have them covered. . . ."

"Huh....so want to play truth or dare?" Harry said. Everyone agreed and let's say there were fun dare as Harry acts like Snape...Aishi fakes a British accent..... Draco dares to dye his hair blue for a week and Hermione wears green when Hufflepuff plays against Slytherin.

"The lights are going out now!" Percy shouted. "I want everyone in their sleeping bags and no more talking!" The candles all went out at once. The only light now came from the silvery ghosts, who were drifting about talking seriously to the prefects, and the enchanted ceiling, which, like the sky outside, was scattered with stars. What with that, and the whispering that still filled the hall, Harry felt as though he were sleeping outdoors in a light wind reminded him of camp in the summer.

Once every hour, a teacher would reappear in the hall to check that everything was quiet. Around three in the morning, when many students had finally fallen asleep, Professor Dumbledore came in with Percy Jackson and Krishna. Harry watched him looking around for Percy, who had been prowling between the sleeping bags, telling people off for talking. Percy was only a short way away from the golden group, who quickly pretended to be asleep as the teachers's footsteps drew nearer.