Wow a flying car

Don't be a silent reader.

Harry and Aishi were looking as he and his mom waited for Ron's family. As they were running late.

Harry looked at his mom as the clock showed almost a quarter to eleven. "Mom they are going to be late and we might not get the good seats."

"No, Harry I am not leaving you alone here with Aishi. I will leave only when we are all here. Look there they are."

Hey see the whole family coming and Percy nods. She and Aishi went first together as Harry wanted to go with Ron.

„Percy go," said Mrs. Weasley, looking nervously at the clock overhead, which showed they had only five minutes to disappear casually through the barrier. Percy strode briskly forward and vanished. Mr. Weasley went next; Fred and
George followed.„I'll take Ginny and you two come right after us," Mrs. Weasley told Harry and Ron, grabbing Ginny's hand and setting off. In the blink of an eye, they were gone.

„Let's go together, we've only got a minute," Ron said to Harry. Harry made sure that Hedwig's cage was safely wedged on top of his trunk and wheeled his trolley around to face the barrier. He felt perfectly confident. Both of them bent low over the handles of their trolleys and walked purposefully toward the barrier, gathering speed. A few feet away from it, they broke into a run and CRASH.

Both trolleys hit the barrier and bounced backwards; Ron's trunk fell off with a loud thump, Harry was knocked off his feet, and Hedwig's cage bounced onto the shiny floor, and she rolled away, shrieking indignantly; people all around them stared and a guard nearby yelled, „What in blazes d'you think you're doing?"Lost control of the trolley," Harry gasped, clutching his ribs as he got up. Ron ran to pick up Hedwig, who was causing such a scene that there was a lot of muttering about cruelty to animals from the surrounding crowd. „Why can't we get through?" Harry hissed to Ron.

„I dunno-" Ron looked wildly around. A dozen curious people were still watching them. „We're going to miss the train," Ron whispered. „I don't understand why the gateway's sealed itself-"
Harry looked up at the giant clock with a sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach. Ten seconds... nine seconds... He wheeled his trolley forward cautiously until it was right against the barrier and pushed with all his might. The metal remained solid. Three seconds... two seconds... one second... „It's gone," said Ron, sounding stunned. „The train's left. What if Mum and Dad can't get back through to us? Have you got any Muggle money?"

"No luck...I use the last one to buy Aishi some chocolate " Harry said "My mom will worry if I am not on the train. She will come to get me."

"Unless there is another way." Ron said smiling "What are you talking about?" Harry said

"My dad's car.....it can fly...we can drive ourselves to Hogwarts." Ron said "One that is illegal and two we are 12...we can't drive. No way we are doing this...I am owling Snape and there is no way you going to make me sit in that car."

"I hate you so much" Harry said as he was sitting in the front seat. "Well you are my best friend, If I am dying you are dying with me" Ron said

"Good my mom will bury us alive," Harry said 'hoping Snape could calm her down...hurry Hedwig'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy was looking up and down the train 3 times before coming back to her compartment to rest.

"Hey Lotus, what got you tired?"

Percy jumps back in shock. She sees Krishna sitting in her compartment reading a book, wearing square glasses and dressed as a Professor.