Meeting Percy's Godly Family

Don't be a silent reader

" Come on, Harry," Percy said as they headed to the water of the beach. Harry giggles, feeling water in his toes after percy removes his shoes and puts him down on the sand.

He splashed around and even splashed her, causing her to smile deeply. "Harry, come here, please," She called him back, and he scampered to her side, smiling.

Percy kneels and lifts the locket on his neck." You figure out how to call me when you're in danger," She said. "By squeezing it, I could find you. This is one of the features of the gift....this is another. " She presses the button to show him, and the locket opens showing Poseidon's Castle and mermaids swimming around it.

"Wow! My locket could do that?!" He said, amazed. Percy smiled and nodded "Yes it does...I was the one who got it made with my brother's help."

Harry smiled, listening to the music and viewing the hologram. "Is this place real?" He asked curiously. "Let's find out, shall we?" She said with a smirk.

Harry looked at her confused as she suddenly whistled hard out to sea. Harry gasped in amazement seeing a large horse creature with a tail jumping out of the water before stopping a bit away from them heighing in greeting.

"WOAH!WHAT IS THAT?!" Harry said excitedly but stopped realizing he had broken a rule and became quiet. Percy was surprised by his change of behaviour. She smiled sadly and patted his head.

"You're a kid little Bambi. You can be excited to see new things. "She said lifting Harry into her arms and walking to the hippocampi "You're not with those monsters anymore....you with me your godmother"

She gently helps Harry on the campi and hops behind him. "Hold on tight," She said and with a whip of the reins. The hippocampi heighed and dived into the water.

Harry held his breath and closed his eyes as he felt himself underwater. But he heard Percy's laugh "Harry open your eyes and breathe sweetie" Harry opened his eyes and gasped.

He was underwater and there was a bubble around his nose and eyes. He could see all the fishes swimming around them as they zoomed through the water.

"This is so cool!!!" Harry said "Look at those fishes! Is that a shark!! Woah what is that?"

Percy smiled as Harry slowly became a kid again. She sped up the ride to Harry's delight and soon they arrived at the beautiful castle where Lord Poseidon and his family lived and ruled the ocean kingdom.

Percy lifts Harry off the hippocampi who bows before swimming away. Harry smiled at the beautiful castle as he wrapped his arms around Percy's neck as she swam to the doors.

Two guards cross their spears in front of them not letting percy move forward into the castle.

" STATE YOUR NAME DEMIGOD, WHO DARES TO ENTER POSEIDON PALACE?!" One of them yells at percy as the other growl indisfactary seeing a demigod.

This scared Harry and he hid his face behind Percy's back. Percy growled at the foolish mermans as their attitude scared Harry, She would have forgiven them for not recognising her but scaring her godson made her mad.

" STAND DOWN MEN!" Another merman comes to them from the hall. The guards bowed to the merman coming to them. Harry looked from his hiding spot and saw a tall built merman who looked like percy with green eyes and long black hair some of it pinned up with hair accessories. He has two tails in green colour and is wearing shoulder guards, a forehead crown, and holds a triton on his right hand.

" Sorry lord triton we were about to chase this demigod and mini-one away from the palace."

"Foolish men, this is percy jackson! She is the hero of Olympus and your king's daughter making her princess of the sea. And what mini?" He froze seeing little Harry who was floating near percy head. He panics seeing Triton's gaze and swims into percy arms who chuckles and holds him close.

" No triton he is not dad's kid. He is my godson. We talk more inside" She said hinting she was going to speak to the whole family.

Triton nods as she lets percy and Harry into the palace.

Harry wished he had 6 more pairs of eyes. The palace was as beautiful inside as it was outside. Some sea creatures swam through the pillars.

Harry tries to swim by himself but he is not as fast as the grownups. Percy chuckled and even Triton held his chuckle as they both grabbed his tiny hands and together they swam to the throne room.

The door to the room opens and then shuts behind them. In front of them, Harry saw a man and a woman both sitting on their throne decked in royal garments fitting them in their titles of rulers of the sea.

Percy and Triton bow forward greeting the rulers which makes Harry panic and quickly bow.

Amphitrite goddess of the Sea glares at her husband after seeing the little child think he broke the oath again. But Poseidon shook his head telling her that one his not his and was too confused as to why the child is here.

"Rise, children. " They all looked up and Harry immediately hids behind Percy's back."Percy my child. Why is there a little boy with you? Why did you bring him here?"

Percy gently led Harry in front of her. Harry looked a bit scared but held on to Percy's hand.

"Dad three years ago, my cousin Lily, who was gifted with heacte gifts and lives in her pet world, gave birth to this boy right here and made me godmother. She and her husband died months, after I was on the 3-year quest, on Halloween. I return from the quest learning their deaths....and immediately rush to rescue Harry for I vowed in the river Styx I will take Harry in as my son as my godmother duties."

The family looked at each other before Triton spoke. "Doesn't your cousin have a sister? He might be safer there"

" NO HE IS NEVER GOING BACK THERE!" Percy yells angrily holding Harry tightly in a hug. " He was there originally left by who knows who. I felt the charm I gave him calling for my help and when I arrived they were abusing him beating him to death! he didn't even know his real name They have been calling him a freak"

Amphitrite gasped in shock and the boys growled in anger. In the sea, every child is precious for they are the future of the world. Even when percy was born as the first demigoddess every sea god and goddess was protective of her. Those sea people who tried to hurt her were swiftly punished.

" I promised Lily I would protect him and I will raise him. I could never have kids in the future but Harry is now my kid and I will raise him to be the best version he could be. I brought him here to meet his Godmother's Godly family and show he has a home and a family to give him love and support"

Poseidon got up from his throne and swam to Harry who slowly hids behind percy leg. He smiled and he crouched down.

"Hello, little Harry. " He said speaking gently to Harry.

"Hello mister," Harry said shyly which made everyone awwee in his adorableness "My name is Poseidon, I am your godmother's father. "

"Nice to meet you, sir....." Harry said "Are you the god of the sea? I heard from a story You Rule the Sea"

Poseidon chuckled and gently lifted Harry into his arms. "Would you like to see what this sea god could do?"

" Yes please!!!"