Hogwarts and the Sorting

Don't be a silent reader and send comments.

Percy went out to let the boys change into their robes before coming back in to help neaten them up.

"Mom stop" Harry pouts as Percy tries to fix his messy hair. "Not my fault you your dad's messy hair  sweetie"

It is nighttime at Hogsmeade station, The train blows its whistle and pulls outside the station. Hagrid walks along the side aisle, with a lantern. People, in their robes, begin pouring out of the train.

" Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up! Oh hello there percy" Hagrid said. Percy smiled seeing Hargid and waved to him as Harry and Ron, now in their robes, walked up to Hagrid beside her.

"  Hello, Harry" Hagrid greeted them, "Hello charged," percy said, "Hey, Hagrid."  " Whoaa!" Ron said " Right then. This way to the boats! Come on, now, follow me. Professor, you should go ahead to the school. You need to be there"

"Right" she bent down to Harry and kissed his cheek "See you soon baby," She said before walking off to a corner and teleporting away with vapor travel.

Ron snorts at Harry's Red face " Shut up" Harry said

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

Percy arrived at the hall doors and entered the place. She looked up and smiled seeing the night sky so clearly here.

"Grover will love this view," She said walking as she looked up. She looked down to see a sharp-looking woman in green robes and a hat talking to a man in black robes. They stopped taking seeing percy heading to them.

"Hello, where can I meet Professor McGonagall?"

"Yes that is me, may I help you?" McGonagall said turning to percy who smiled and handed her the letter. "I am the new assistant professor for  DADA and Potions. Here is the letter for proof, Minnie "

"Oh yes, I...what did you say?" McGonagall paused as she held the letter.

"Minne...James called you that with his friends " Percy said

"How do you know?" McGonagall said

"Oh let me properly introduce. I am Persephone Evans Jackson, you can call me Percy. Lily Potter was my cousin" she said making the two gasp and McGonagall filled her eyes with tears seeing the small similarities of percy to Lily.

"I think I heard about you from Lily before," the man said and Percy turned to him " You must be Snape. Lily told me all about you. What do you teach?"

"Potions," he said

"Oh, I will be your assistant for that...." Percy said " I already met Quirrell so that is that" Snape nods before walking away.

"Wait I remember Hargid told me that you were raising Harry," McGonagall said " Is he OK? How is he?"

"He is fine and away from those monsters. Abusing a 4-year-old...I had to take him to America. He is fine and now going to be in the first year. You will see him soon. Looks like James, eyes like Lily but people say he has a personality of me"