We found Nicolas Flamel! Finally!

Don't be a silent reader 

Percy had convinced Aishi not to go looking for the Mirror of Erised again, and for the rest of the Christmas holidays, the invisibility cloak stayed folded at the bottom of Harry's trunk. Aishi wished she could forget what she'd seen in the mirror as easily, but he couldn't. He started having nightmares. Over and over again she dreamed about her parents disappearing in a flash of green light, while a high voice cackled with laughter. "You see. the mirror could drive you mad," said Ron, when she told him about these dreams along with Harry. Hermione and Draco, who came back the day before term started, took a different view of things. She was torn between horror at the idea of Harry being out of bed, roaming the school three nights in a row ("If Filch had caught you!"), and disappointment that he hadn't at least found out who Nicolas Flamel was. They had almost given up hope of ever finding Flamel in a library book, even though Harry was still sure he'd read the name somewhere. Draco didn't ask cause he was too busy with his family's annual ball but tried to find him in his family's huge library but failed.

Once the term had started, they were back to skimming through books for ten minutes during their breaks. Harry had even less time than the other four because Quidditch practice had started again. Diggory was working the team harder than ever. Even the endless rain that had replaced the snow couldn't dampen his spirits. If they won their next match, against Gryffindor, they would overtake Slytherin in the house championship for the first time in seven years. Aishi slowly got less and less nightmare due to the bracelet charm working its magic.

 Then, during one particularly wet and muddy practice session, Cedric gave the team a bit of bad news. "Snape's refereeing this time"  "Snape's refereeing?" Welsey spluttered through a mouthful of mud when he fell onto the ground. "When's he ever refereed a Quidditch match? He might not be fully fair" The rest of the team landed. "It's not my fault," said Diggory. "We've just got to make sure we play a clean game, so Snape hasn't got an excuse to pick on us. Wood agrees to do the same" Which was all very well, thought Harry. The rest of the team hung back to talk to one another as usual at the end of practice, but Harry headed straight back to a common room which percy made in a spare classroom for everyone to hang out, where he found Ron and Hermione playing chess with draco watching and Aishi was reading a book.

 Chess was the only thing Hermione ever lost, something they all thought was very good for her. "Don't talk to me for a moment," said Ron when Harry sat down next to him, "I need to concen --" He caught sight of Harry's face. "What's the matter with you? You look terrible." Speaking quietly so that no one else would hear, Harry told the other four about Snape's sudden desire to be a Quidditch referee.

 "Don't play," said Hermione at once. "Say you're ill," said Ron. "Pretend to break your leg," Draco suggested. "Really break your leg," said Ron. "I can't," said Harry. "There isn't a reserve Seeker. If I back out, Hufflepuff can't play at all." "Guys calm down....Snape is not that bad. Plus your mom is here do you think he will do anything drastic ?" Aishi said.

 At that moment Neville toppled into the common room. How he had managed to climb through the portrait hole was anyone's guess, because his legs had been stuck together with what they recognized at once as the Leg-Locker Curse. He must have had to bunny-hop up to the hangout room. Everyone fell over laughing except Hermione, who leapt up and performed the countercurse. Neville's legs sprang apart and he got to his feet, trembling as Aishi helped him stand up. "What happened?" Hermione asked him, leading him over to sit with Harry and Ron. 

"Puecy," said Neville shakily. "I met him outside the library. He said he'd been looking for someone to practice that on." "Go to Professor McGonagall!" Hermione urged Neville. "Report him to Snape!" Draco said as Neville shook his head. "I don't want more trouble," he mumbled. "You've got to stand up to him, Neville!" said Ron. "He's used to walking all over people, but that's no reason to lie down in front of him and make it easier." Draco also said