Its Quidditch time

Don't be a silent reader

(This is how aishi looks like when older)

As they entered November, the weather turned very cold. The mountains around the school became icy gray and the lake was like chilled steel. Every morning the ground was covered
in frost. Hagrid could be seen from the upstairs windows defrosting broomsticks on the Quidditch field, bundled up in a long moleskin overcoat, rabbit fur gloves, and enormous beaverskin boots.

The Quidditch season had begun. On Saturday, Harry would be playing in his first match after weeks of training: Hufflepuff versus Slytherin. If Hufflepuff won, they would move up into second place in the House Championship. Hardly anyone had seen Harry play because Cedric had decided that, as their secret weapon, Harry should be kept, well, secret. But the news that he was playing Seeker had leaked out somehow, and Harry didn't know which was worse — people telling him he'd be brilliant or people telling him they'd be running around underneath him holding a mattress.

It was really lucky that Harry now had Hermione and Aishi as a friend well mostly Aishi. He didn't know how he'd have gotten through all his homework without her, what with all the last-minute Quidditch practice Cedric was making them do. She had also lent him Quidditch Through the Ages, which turned out to be a very interesting read.

Harry learned that there were seven hundred ways of committing a Quidditch foul and that all of them had happened during a World Cup match in 1473; that Seekers were usually the smallest and fastest players, and that most serious Quidditch accidents seemed to happen to them; that although people rarely died playing Quidditch, referees had been known to vanish and turn up months later in the Sahara Desert.

"This is crazier than anything and one game from my home requires you to keep repeating a word without catching a breath or you're out," Aishi said as they read a game.

Hermione had become a bit more relaxed about breaking rules since the boys had saved her from the mountain troll, and she was much nicer for it. 

Harry, Draco, Aishi, Ron, and Hermione sat together next to a window. Hermione was
checking Harry and Ron's Charms homework for them as Draco helped with Aishi's potion homework to Harry's dismay.

" so it goes like this and he wants us to do that?" Aishi asked as she checked her work.

"Yes and you have to detail the other use of the plant," Draco said "Oh thanks" She quickly grabbed another scroll and looked for a quill to start writing

"Here you can use mine" Harry hands her his quill. "Thanks, Hari," She said smiling

"Hari?" Harry asked

"Short for Harry...Hari...it has a lot of great meanings in India" She said as she rewrote her homework. " I can stop calling you that you hate it"

"No it's fine you can call me that," He said hiding his blush as she smiled before working on her homework. "Hey Hari, you got an extra ink?" Ron said and Harry glared at him darkly making him gulp.

"Note it, Ron, only aishi can call him that" Hermonie whispered as Draco nodded.

The next morning dawned very bright and cold. The Great Hall as full of the delicious smell of fried sausages and the cheerful chatter of everyone looking forward to a good Quidditch
match.

"You've got to eat some breakfast."
"I don't want anything."
"Just a bit of toast," wheedled Susan.
"I'm not hungry." Harry felt terrible. In an hour's time he'd be walking onto the field."Harry, you need your strength," said Liam Blake. "Seekers are always the ones who get clobbered by the other team." "Thanks, Liam," said Harry, watching him pile ketchup on his sausages. He felt someone poke his cheek, he turned to the person and he ended up with a spoon full of eggs in his mouth.