New seeker

Don't be a silent reader

BOOM!BLAST! The hidden training room of percy filled with noise as Snape angrily destroyed several training dummies as percy sips her tea leading against the aquarium on her wall

"That vile old coot!" Snape said after stopping his rage attack panting. So many compulsions on him. He was shocked and wondered how he was still alive.

"Believe me...I want to punch that old man but we can't do it now Severus. Not when he is at his peak...we have to destroy him slowly bit by bit" percy said putting down the cup " till it's time to attack"

"You not a real witch are you?" Snape said, " Lily had one cousin and that is a muggle so I wondered how a muggle can infiltrate Hogwarts?"

" I am not a witch nor a muggle Severus. " She smiled as Snape gasped seeing the bubbles in the tank forming on top of her head into a trident and glows as all the fish behind her bows to her.

"Demigod...but they died 1000 years ago. " He said

"Oh we exist....the mist hides us from mortal eyes "

" Poseidon never had a demigod daughter... "

"Till now....heacte gave me a mission to save her pet world. I immediately agreed for I saved their world. Lily was so happy when she talked about the wizarding world...She wanted to be a healer after the war."

Snape looked down sadly missing his dear friend. He wasn't in love with Lily...He was Aroace and Lily was his best friend. "So what is the plan, percy?"

Percy smiled " Glad your on board Sevy"

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

At breakfast on Thursday Hermione was boreding everyone with flying tips she'd gotten out of a library book called Quidditch Through the Ages. Neville was hanging on to her every word, desperate for anything that might help him hang on to his broomstick later in flying class, but everybody else was very pleased when Hermione's lecture was interrupted by the arrival of the mail. Harry hadn't gotten a letter often cause of the long-distance flight, something that Draco had been quick to notice, of course. Draco's eagle owl was always bringing him packages of sweets from home, which he shared with Harry who shared his weekly cookies.

A barn owl brought Neville a small package from his grandmother. He opened it excitedly and showed them a glass ball the size of a large marble, which seemed to be full of white smoke. "It's a Remembrall!" he explained. "Gran knows I forget things -- this tells you if there's something you've forgotten to do. Look, you hold it tight like this and if it turns red -- oh..." His face fell because the Remembrall had suddenly glowed scarlet, "You've forgotten something..." Neville said

"Your robes Neville," Harry said coming to the Gryffindor table with Draco. Neville looked and blushed before running to grab his robe as he passed the ball to Harry.

Kris Puecy, who was passing the Gryffindor table, snatched the Remembrall out of his hand. Ron and Draco jumped to their feet. They were half hoping for a reason to fight Puecy who was nothing but a bully to sweet Harry, but Professor McGonagall, who could spot trouble quicker than any teacher in the school, was there in a flash.

"What's going on?" "Puecy's got Nev Remembrall, Professor." Scowling, Puecy quickly dropped the Remembrall back on the table. "Just looking," he said, and he sloped away with Crabbe and Goyle behind him. At three-thirty that afternoon, Harry, Ron, Draco, and the other Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs hurried down the front steps onto the grounds for their first flying lesson.