Worst guests ever

Don't be a silent reader

Aishi was getting ready when she heard the noise from the television, the reporter on the television, was halfway through a report on an escaped convict: "... The public is warned that Black is armed and extremely dangerous. A special hotline has been set up, and any sighting of Black should be reported immediately."

Aishi looked from her bedroom where she could see her uncle in the living room looking at the TV. He was expressionless but she saw his eyes were filled with sadness.

The reporter had reappeared.
"The Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries will announce today --"
" she heard the TV cut off and her uncle left for his room.

She sighed and got ready to act like a real Muggle. Slowly she gathered up all her wizard-looking presents and her birthday cards and hid them in a locked hidden cupboard with her homework.

Then he went to the owls. Errol seemed to have recovered; he and the remaining owls were asleep, heads under their wings. Aishi sighed, then gently poked them awake.

"Guys," he said gloomily, "you're going to have to clear off for bad muggles are coming and I don't want them to hurt you"

They hoot and flew off. Aishi smiled sadly as she wore some gold earrings and the locket Harry gave her plus the snake bracelet

All too soon, there was a crunch of gravel outside as a car pulled back into the driveway, then the clunk of the car doors and footsteps on the garden path. "I will get the door!" Shiva said seeing Aishi at the staircase.

(From here they speak in Hindi)

He opened it and smiled fakely at them except for one person. Soon several people entered the house.

"Quite a lovely house. Shame you had to live far from people. You should find a wife soon. You're getting too old" The older woman said followed by a younger woman, her husband and her two daughters who looked spoiled.

"I can introduce you to a friend...she is quite hot and will give you a good home life" Mohini said

"I am too busy...with cases and more" Shiva said ignoring her

" I was hoping for a bigger house....you live too common and simple."

"I like a simple house....it's the people who make it luxurious " Shiva said

"Where is the brat you decided to raise ?" Grandma Roshini said annoyed

"Aishi" Shiva said annoyed by his mom and smiled seeing Aishi who gracefully walked down the stairs.

Aishi wore a beautiful dress from her mother's old closet. She looked gracefully and the women were shocked...the girls were jealous, the husband enjoying her body and the grandfather smiled seeing both his son and daughter-in-law in her and her beauty.

the girls were jealous,  the husband enjoying her body and the grandfather smiled seeing both his son and daughter-in-law in her and her beauty