People are crushing on Aishi's Cousin

Don't be a silent reader

Harry came to the common room and knocked on the pattern on the door and the barrel opened. Then there was a sudden storm of clapping and muttering. It looked as though the whole of Hufflepuff House was still awake, packed into the circular common room, standing on the lopsided tables and squashy armchairs, waiting for him to arrive.

Arms reached through the hole to pull Harry inside. Soon he was checked by everyone and some even congratulated him.

"Incredible, what an entrance!" One-fifth year said

"Oh shut it, he could have been killed. Someone get my Potions.  He might need it..."

One felt Harry's pulse. "Heart rate is normal. No visual wounds " "Okay okay everyone let him have some room to breathe. " Cedric grabs him and lifts him in the air " He has yet to eat dinner"

Harry was put down away from the crowd and suddenly tackled in a hug. "Aishi?!" "Thank god! J was worried when you were not at the feast. Even Draco and Hermoine were worried till we heard you and Ron crash into the whomping willow!"

"Well it does a pretty good whomping," Harry said before his stomach gurgled and he blushed as everyone giggled.

"Come on the elves made sandwiches and juice for you," She said as they sat on the couch and all the Hufflepuffs gathered around to let Harry catch up on what happened at the feast.

" Did you see the new teachers we got this year?" Holmes said, " They are so hot."

"Gilderoy Lockhart was a second place compared to the new history teacher," Wesley said "If I swung that way...Man I would want him"

"New history teacher? What happened to Professor Binns?" Harry asked

" He mysteriously vanished and all the ghosts said he went to the Underworld to get proper peace. I didn't think ghosts could still choose to go to the death place" A fourth year said

" He was so handsome...I can't wait for his lessons. No chance I will fall asleep listening to a hot guy" another 6th-year Hufflepuff said as they giggled" he is already beating you for hottest man in Hogwarts diggory"

Everyone laughed as Aishi groaned and Diggory shook his head chuckling.

"Guys.....it feels weird you're talking about my cousin like that!" Aishi yelled before covering her mouth.

" COUSIN?!?!?!" Everyone except Harry looked at her in shock.

"Yeah, he is my cousin and my older brother. And he is already in love with someone and trying to get her heart." She said

"Pour the tea~," One of the girls said, "Who is the lucky person?"

" Professor Percy," She said. Cedric spits the water he was drinking on Welsey's face. " Dude!" Welsey wiped the water off his face.

Harry broke his glass with his hands and Aishi panicked  " Harry careful!" She grabbed his hand and quickly removed the glass and bandaged his hand before it bled too much."

"You know we could just...mmmm" Justin's mouth was covered by Susan. Everyone in Hufflepuff knows Harry's love for Aishi and they even place bets with the teachers about when they will get together.

" aww but cute....they look so perfect for each other" One of the girls said and another 5th-year boy replied, "Didn't Lockhart try to make a move on jackson but he mysteriously tripped and a student's hot soup fell on his face."

"I got that on my new video camera," Ernie said

"Have you seen the booklist for defense.....Lucky Professor percy said she would get us proper defence books. Since we older students will have owls and newts. Your years 1-4 aren't so lucky,  you got him....and he sounds too full of himself"