Dementors and a judo flip

Don't be a silent reader, send comments please

Aishi was carrying her luggage down as she headed down to breakfast, where Mr. Weasley was reading the front page of the Daily Prophet with a furrowed brow, and Mrs. Weasley was telling Hermione and Ginny about a love potion she'd made as a young girl. Ginny was rather giggly and hermoine was smiling nervously as she didn't like Ginny's tone.

 Aishi heaved her trunk down the Leaky Cauldron's narrow staircase and piled them up near the door, with the owls perched on top in their cages. A small wickerwork basket stood beside the heap of trunks, spitting loudly. "It's all right, Crookshanks," Hermione cooed through the wickerwork. "I'll let you out on the train."

"You won't," snapped Ron. "What about poor Scabbers, eh?" "Be more worried about Topaz...he doesn't trust scabbers for some reason" Harry said hugging aishi from behind as Topaz slid into her hoodie pocket. Harry and Sanjiv phoenixes were tattoos on their body to hide they have those rare birds.  Percy Jackson, who had been outside waiting for the Ministry cars, stuck her head inside.

"They're here, she said. "Kids, come on." They marched across the short stretch of pavement toward the first of two old-fashioned dark green cars, each of which was driven by a furtive-looking wizard wearing a suit of emerald velvet. Harry got into the back of the car and was shortly joined by Aishi, Hermione, Ron, and, to Ron's disgust, Percy. It got so full that aishi was made to sit on Harry's lap which he was very happy about as Aishi remained red-faced for the whole ride. 

The journey to King's Cross was very uneventful compared with Aishi's trip on the Knight Bus. The Ministry of Magic cars seemed almost ordinary though Harry noticed that they could slide through gaps that Uncle Vernon's new company car certainly couldn't have managed. They reached King's Cross with twenty minutes to spare; the Ministry drivers found them trolleys, unloaded their trunks, touched their hats in salute to Mr. Weasley and percy Jackson, and drove away, somehow managing to jump to the head of an unmoving line at the traffic lights.

Mr. Weasley kept close to Harry's elbow all the way into the station. "Right then," he said, glancing around them. "Let's do this in pairs, as there are so many of us. I'll go through first with Harry." Mr. Weasley strolled toward the barrier between platforms nine and ten, pushing Harry's trolley and apparently very interested in the InterCity 125 that had just arrived at platform nine.

 With a meaningful look at Harry, he leaned casually against the barrier. Harry imitated him. In a moment, they had fallen sideways through the solid metal onto platform nine and three-quarters and looked up to see the Hogwarts Express, a scarlet steam engine, puffing smoke over a platform packed with witches and wizards seeing their children onto the train.

Percy and Ginny suddenly appeared behind Harry. They were panting and had apparently taken the barrier at a run."Ah, there's Penelope!" said Percy, smoothing his hair and going Pink again. Ginny caught Harry's eye, and Harry ignored her as Aishi and percy came out next calmy. He just walked past a fuming female redhead to his badger.

Percy said she had to head to Hogwarts first so she apparted to Hogesmede after saying bye to the kids when the train left.

"I need to talk to you all in private," Harry muttered to the golden group plus Sanjiv (They all know who he is as Harry told them in Paris and he and Aishi as legacy/champion) as the train picked up speed. "Go away, Ginny," said Ron. "Golden group members only" "Can't I be in the golden group" Ginny said smiling sweetly "Umm....no"  They all set off down the corridor, looking for an empty compartment, but all were full except for the largest one at the very end of the train.

This had only one occupant, a man sitting fast asleep next to the window. Harry, Ron, and Hermione checked on the threshold. The Hogwarts Express was usually reserved for students and they had never seen an adult there before, except for the witch who pushed the food cart. The stranger was wearing an extremely shabby set of wizard's robes that had been darned in several places. He looked ill and exhausted. Though quite young, his light brown hair was flecked with gray.