Attack on Halloween

Don't be a slient reader

Despite that incident, Defense Against the Dark Arts had become most people's favourite class among the younger students. Only Krish Pucey and his gang of Slytherins had anything bad to say about Professor Lupin.

"Look at the state of his robes," pucey would say in a loud whisper as Professor Lupin passed. "He dresses like our old house elf."  But no one else cared that Professor Lupin's robes were patched and frayed. His next few lessons were just as interesting as the first. After boggarts, they studied Red Caps, nasty little goblinlike creatures that lurked wherever there had been bloodshed: in the dungeons of castles and the potholes of deserted battlefields, waiting to bludgeon those who had gotten lost.

From Red Caps they moved on to kappas, creepy water-dwellers that looked like scaly monkeys, with webbed hands itching to strangle unwitting waders in their ponds.

Snape was in a particularly annoyed mood these days as percy ended up teasing him and laughed at the picture that the students watched the potion teacher chased after the Battle Art teacher who was laughing.

Sanjiv sighed at his mom's childishness and Harry laughed as he filmed the chase while Krishna had to catch his beloved.

Aishi was also growing to dread the hours she spent in Professor Trelawney's stifling tower room, deciphering lopsided shapes and symbols, trying to ignore the way Professor Trelawney's enormous eyes filled with tears every time she looked at her.

She couldn't like Professor Trelawney, even though she was treated with respect bordering on reverence by many of the class. Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown had taken to haunting Professor Trelawney's tower room at lunchtime and always returned with annoyingly superior looks on their faces, as though they knew things the others didn't and Aishi is a master in Hindu Divination and she doesn't act cocky.

They had also started using hushed voices whenever they spoke to Aishi, as though she were on her deathbed harry gave threatened glares to those who spoke about it.

Hagrid seemed to have lost his confidence. They were now spending lesson after lesson learning how to look after flobberworms, which had to be some of the most boring creatures in existence. That percy and Krishna had to give him a pep talk after school and he slowly gave a better lessons like...on crup puppies which everyone awe.

Aishi has been hanging out with Orion in her free time when she is not practising a surprise for Harry. She started to play fetch with him and even used magic to clean him...he had to run off when Aishi tried to bathe him by hand. She was planning to build him a doghouse for him to sleep.

The Quidditch season was approaching, and Cedric Diggory, the New Captain of the Hufflepuff team, called a meeting one Thursday evening to discuss tactics for the new season. There was a quiet sort of desperation in  his voice as he addressed his five fellow team members in the chilly
locker rooms on the edge of the darkening Quidditch field. 

"This is our chance — my first chance — to win the Quidditch Cup as captain," he told them, striding up and down in front of them. "Hufflepuff hasn't won for seven years now. Okay, so we've had the worst luck in the world — injuries — then the tournament getting called off last year. . . ." Diggory swallowed, as though the memory still brought a lump to his throat. "But we also know we've got the best — ruddy — team — in — the — school," he said, punching a fist into his other hand, the old manic glint back in his eye."We've got superb Chasers, an amazing keeper, unbeatable Beaters. And we've got a Seeker who has never failed to win us a match!"

"Yeah question" Anderson said "There are only six of us....we are missing a chaser." Cedric smiled at that "Are we?" He said revealing.

"FLOWER?!" Harry said shocked seeing Aishi with a Nimbus 2001 and wearing practice robes. "Hi Harry! surprise!" She said