I solemnly swear i am up to no good

Don't be a silent reader

Madam Pomfrey insisted on keeping Aishi in the hospital wing for the rest of the weekend. She didn't argue or complain, but she wouldn't let her throw away the shattered remnants of her and harry's Nimbus Two Thousand. She knew she was being stupid, knew that the Nimbus was beyond repair, but Aishi couldn't help it; she felt as though she had lost one of harry's best friends.

Harry had spend alot in his mom office in her training room destroying dummies in anger till his mom stopped him and they just talked.

After a while of silence, Percy spoke " Harry.....why do you play Quidditch?" She asked "Because I am good at this game, being seeker is fun..."

"And you feel closer to your dad right?"

"Ye....yeah" Harry said

" how would you react when you got knocked out mid game and woke up after the game?"

"I will ask did we win?"

"Aishi too asked that cause it was her very first game and she know how much you love to play cause it makes you feel close to your dad sweetheart. " Percy said

"I know but she almost died....I don't want last year to be repeated." Harry said

"Nothing will happen to her....she is your soulmate and you are her soulmate. Now I think you both should talk.....and I will buy you your new broom before Christmas. "

"Huh? New broom?"

"Don't you know? They flew into the Whomping Willow and broke.....I think Aishi was told when she was awake."

"Oh no.....she must be feeling worse" Harry said. "What should I do, mom? "" Easy, Make amends son."Percy said " Now get out of my office."

~~~~~~~

Aisha was playing her flute under a tree near the black lake. She stopped and sighed sadly, suddenly Orion appeared next to her and boop his nose on her cheek. "Hey, Orion "she said as she pets his fur. "I messed up" she said "first match and I got knocked out by dementors, that is something new in Hogwarts but not the craziest. Also the fact I heard my dad's voice for the first time and the man who murdered him."

Orion looked her curiously and she sighed. "I don't know if I should tell harry....if he ever talks to me. But I can tell you....do you want to know?"

Orion barks and Aishi whispered in large dog ear "Dumbledore.....my very own headmaster murdered my mom and dad" she said. She could not see his expression as Orion perked up and run off which confused her till she heard someone running to her. She turned around and saw harry panting a bit as he had run all over school looking for her.

"Harry?" Aishi stood up "what.... " Suddenly, he hugs her and repeatedly said sorry "...forgive me Aishi, I was just too worry and terrified when you fell and..." "Harry, it's fine you got scared and I.. I should be sorry your broom its ""No its fine Mom promised to buy A new broom for me anyway did you get enough rest? That was alot of dementors "

"Yeah just I learn something and I heard my dad for the first time" " what is it love?" "I heard my dad yelled the man's name... The man who actually killed my parents."

"Who is it love?"

"Dumbledore"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~