The rituals and the new lords

Don't be a silent reader, send  comments, please 

(This is a made-up ritual..totally fictional..this is not to hurt anyone. )

"Om Namo Bhagwate Rudraay" The priest chants the Mantra as he and his assistant pour holy water on top of the two jackson boys as their family watches and prays to Lord Shiva

Both boys dress in traditional temple wear as they pray to Lord Shiva,  thanking him for the gift of Parseltongue and Parselmagic. They felt the magic of the ritual as the priest Guru Daiwik smeared their foreheads with three horizontal lines of vibhuti, the sacred white ash of Shiva tilak.

He gives them offerings and leads them to the Shivling where they did their offering to Lord Shiva and prays for blessing. Krishna smiled knowing his dear friend was watching the newly blessed children with Parseltongue magic.

Harry and Sanjiv felt their magic stronger as Lord Shiva blessed them.

"Take the blessing of your elders, sons"  Guru Daiwik said as Harry and Sanjiv took the blessing of Krishna, their mom Percy Jackson and their grandparents Sally and Paul.

"The ritual is complete, my sons. Tomorrow you shall feel the power of the nagas fully. It may or may not create changes in your body but do not fear for its normal." He said

"Thank you guru for your help" Percy said bowing to the guru. "Don't thank me, child. It's always an honour to bless two more children with the gifts. " He said " when aishi told me in the letter and was extremely pleased. May your life be lifted with love and happiness "

"Thank you, guru," They said bowing before the guru. They all teleported to the Potter Manor for tomorrow will be Harry‘s birthday and the day he and Tom get their Lord rings welcoming them to high society. They have sent invites to everyone and all Harry‘s friends saying it will be high class in the evening but morning will be a relaxing small party.

The next day, Harry woke up yawning and rubbed his eyes. He was so grateful to get his eyes repaired and he got even better at sword fighting that he easily kept up with his mom.

Krishna visits them from time to time to take percy out on dates or give her courting gifts as they have family time together. 

He got off the bed and greeted Azure his blue phoenix who bonded with him the day after the school year ended. Hedwig opened her eye and stretched her wings before freaking out and looking at Harry. Harry looked at her confused before looking at himself in the mirror.

"Oh Merlin," Harry said. He was now 5'6 all of a sudden he felt he might grow taller than his mum at this rate. His eyes are a bit more bright and powerful and his hair bit slick but still has that Potter style.  It suited the abs he had been building with seeker practice and hero training at camp half-blood.

" Master Potter, Madam Jackson is calling for Birthday breakfast. " Mille the Potter house elf of Potter Manor spoke to him behind his bedroom door.

When Percy found the house and went to see if there was cleaning to be done, she found Mille who burst into tears thankful that Harry was alive and she would see another Potter again. Percy offered to free her but Mille refused fully and wished to serve them all.