Boggart in the Cupboard

Don't be a silent reader

Percy was preparing for the next battle class when someone knocked on the door. " Come in moony...." "Just didn't want to anger the jackson wolf," Remus said " Real funny moony.... a werewolf afraid of little old me. "

"He was always afraid of you for some reason. It might be the demigod thing...I have no clue what happen if you met."

"So before the class starts. I want you to answer my questions. Where have you been?" She said offering a mug of hot chocolate "And why do you never write "

" you know who I am Percy....if I took Harry...it would be hard... especially during the full moon. And Sirius he...I thought he was our friend. I heard from Dumbledore long before that Harry was with his aunt...I hoped he meant you."

"No....it was Petunia...." Percy said " She is in a mental hospital now"

Remus choked on his drink " What?"

"Yeah....I found out about everything when Harry was four... I found him at Petunia's house and.....they were abusing him. In my anger, I fought them and gave them a curse. The curse is still effective even after 9 years"

"How was Harry like growing up?" He asked " Well, free to run around in camp, training to fight, taught a lesson from Chiron the centaur, and being the gods' favorite. Mr D god of madness taught him how to play poker....never play with him unless you want to lose everything. "

"Oh my god," Remus said "Then now when we came to Hogwarts, he fought a troll, vaporized a teacher, Fought a basilisk, I got a second son and they are now Lord of their houses. Also Harry is dating someone "

"Really who?" Remus asked " Aishi merha" "Wait Karan's kid?"

"Karan?....who is Karan? I only met her uncle whose name is Shiva" Percy said " Karan Merha...was a Hufflepuff friend of us...we called him our badger. I thought the whole family died in that attack. She survived...when I saw her on that train ride with Harry...for a minute I saw Karan and James...Just hanging out like old times "

"You might have to speak to Aishi about it." Percy said "She only knows the father who is around in the summer from her uncle....she is yet to learn about his Hogwarts life. It will be great for you both to speak and also with Harry"

"Yeah....also them dating how?"

"Prince Harry rescued Princess Aishi from the Snake monster and asked her to date him in Disney Castle" she said " I got the photo"

"God damn...so go any luck in the love department?" Remus asked " I am dating one of the teachers here"

"Which one? Potions?" Remus said jokingly as percy smack the back of his head " Snape is aroace dumbass... I am dating the history teacher. It's almost been around a year and the rate we are going. I might be married next summer with his flirting and courting."

"Send me the invite," He said "Looks like it's time for the lessons. The kids will be here."

"Good luck Professor Moony!" She said as as Remus left the classroom laughing at her words.

~~~~~~~~~~

Professor Lupin wasn't there when they arrived at his first Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson. They all sat down, took out their books, quills, and parchment, and were talking when he finally en tered the room. Lupin smiled vaguely and placed his tatty old briefcase on the teacher's desk. He was as shabby as ever but looked healthier than he had on the train, as though he had had a few square meals.

"Good afternoon," he said. "Would you please put all your books back in your bags. Today's will be a practical lesson. You will need only your wands." A few curious looks were exchanged as the class put away their books. They had never had a practical Defense Against the Dark Arts before, unless you counted the memorable class last year when their old teacher had brought a cageful of pixies to class and set them loose.