Firebolts

Don't be a silent reader

In a room of requirement, the whole golden group was silent after listening to Harry's story. "All I know from Mom is that he is my godfather and he did take the godfather ritual. If he ever personally tried to put my life in danger....he would died instantly but he is alive. So there is something more to the story"

"Then what happened at the potter's, " Draco said

"Mom wished she could tell me but it happened around the first year she vanished all I can say is....the prophecy about me and Voldemort is fake...there is a different one....and it's from lord Apollo himself but Mom promised to tell me when I am 14"

"Then if he is not after you nor Aishi why is he here in Hogwarts?" Ron asked

"That is a mystery me and mom do not know, " Harry said

Soon he was looking at the leather-bound photo album Hagrid had given him two years ago, which was full of wizard pictures of his mother and father. He sat down on his bed, drew the hangings around him, and started turning the pages,
searching, until...

He stopped on a picture of his parents' wedding day. There was his father waving up at him, beaming, the untidy black hair Harry had inherited standing up in all directions. There was his mother, alight with happiness, arm in arm with his dad.

Their best man... Did he realize he was facing years in Azkaban for a crime he might not commit, twelve years that would make him unrecognizable?

Harry closed the album shut, reached over and stuffed it back into his cabinet, took off his robe and glasses, and got to the common room of the dorms and saw Aishi sitting in front of the fire in wonder and lost in thought. He knew that they both could not sleep tonight, so he sat next to her near the fire and wrapped a blanket around them as he kissed her forehead.

Soon the next morning Harry and Aishi came to the hangout room that was empty except for Ron, who was eating a Peppermint Toad and massaging his stomach, and Hermione, who had spread her homework over three tables. Sanjiv was reading a book, Blaise and Theo were playing cards and Draco was just relaxing on the armchair.

"Where is everyone?" said Harry. "Gone! It's the first day of the holidays, remember?" said Ron, watching Harry closely. "It's nearly lunchtime; I was going to come and wake you up in a minute."

Aishi slumped into a chair next to the fire. Snow was still falling outside the windows. Crookshanks was spread out in front of the fire near her feet like a large, ginger rug.

"Aishi....." Draco sat next to her " YOU been quiet more lately...like last year but Harry has been helping.....did something happen?"

"D'you know what I see and hear every time a dementor gets too near me?" The others were quiet as Aishi spoke. "I can hear my dad yelling and cursing him.....Voldemort did not kill my dad.....the man who is the light lord.....he.....he killed him....he killed my mom too. I realized Dumbledore insisted on killing me in a gruesome death......he has the power of the school and can feel any shift in the wards so why did he not feel anything when i brought a curse book to school and the troll...he did not realize me nor hermonie is gone missing...."

That silent Everyone and Harry sat next to her. "Hari..." "he will fall," he said, "he will fall...he will pay for destroying our families..he will pay for the blood in his hands." Aishi was shocked and cried into his arms.