Platform 9 3/4

Don't be a silent reader

Harry's last month of summer was fun. His mom took him everywhere in London and even took him a small train to Paris where they went to Disneyland. Harry loved meeting the characters, especially Airel for that princess reminds him of both his moms. 

When it came to Percy's birthday, Everyone came to London for the day and gave percy the fright of her life that leo ended up with a bloody nose. But it was full of smiles in the small apartment

Soon it was the first of September, Harry woke at seven o'clock the next morning and was too excited and nervous to go back to sleep. He got up and pulled on his jeans because he didn't want to walk into the station in his wizard's robes — he'd change on the train like his mom suggested. He checked his Hogwarts list yet again to make sure he had everything he needed, saw that Hedwig was shut safely in her cage, and then ran downstairs hearing his mum call for breakfast. Two hours later, Harry's huge, heavy trunk along with Percy's had been loaded into the car, and they had set off.

(Percy's)

(Harry)

They reached King's Cross at half past ten

They reached King's Cross at half past ten. Percy placed the trunks onto a cart and wheeled it into the station for him. "Platform nine — platform ten. The platform should be somewhere in the middle, Right?" Percy starched her head. She forgot to ask Regulus how to get on the platform

At that moment a group of people passed just behind them and Harry caught a few words of what they were saying."— packed with Muggles, of course —"Harry swung round. The speaker was a plump woman who was talking to four boys, all with flaming red hair. Each of them was pushing a trunk like Harry's in front of him — and they had an owl.  Heart hammering, Harry pulled Percy's shirt and pointed at them. She heard and then pushed the cart after them. They stopped and so did they, just near enough to hear what they were saying."Now, what's the platform number?" said the boys' mother."Nine and three-quarters!" piped a small girl, also red-headed, who was holding her hand, "Mom, can't I go . . ."

"You're not old enough, Ginny, now be quiet. All right, Percy, you go first." Harry giggles that there is a second percy and does he looks strict and no-nonsense. His mom rolled her eyes as they watched what looked like the oldest boy march toward platforms nine and ten. Harry watched, careful not to blink in case he missed it but just as the boy reached the dividing barrier between the two platforms, a large crowd of tourists came swarming in front of him, and by the time the last backpack had cleared away, the boy had vanished.