Disney and London

Don't be a silent reader

When Aishi woke up the next day, she cried in her uncle's arms apologizing several times which he told her no worry.

Percy told her that she should not worry about the law. It was handled and traces of it vanished...plus it was the first time and an accident so it was let off with a warning. She went home that afternoon with her uncle and grandfather as percy scolded her son when she caught him in her room on the couch asleep and took him out by the ear before anyone else woke up.

He was grounded to his room for two days till his surprise on the third day. He and Sanjiv were sent to Paris from the London underwater train. They were waiting at the station for a while. Then they saw Draco and his mom, Theo, and his dad, and finally Blaise with his mom.

"Hello, I am grateful you let your children come." Percy said formally greeting them "Yes indeed....it will give the children a sense of learning and great joy when in muggle Paris, " Mr Nott said " And my blaise here might get inspired by any hidden beauty of muggle Paris," Mrs Zabini aka the black widow said.

"But mom....we still don't know where we are going in Paris," Draco said to his mom who smiled "That is the surprise....only one of you knows. Don't worry about your father....he is gone to America for the whole 2 weeks."

"Bliemy looks like I am not too late " Ron came with his dad and twin older brothers surprising the boys " You were too told to come here?"

"Yeah...all of us...our parents will not tell us why?" Sanjiv said. "What's is your name mate?" Fred asked

"Sanjiv...Sanjiv Jackson Guant Slytherin..." He said " Harry's older brother "

"Welcome...I am Fred and he is George or is it the other way around?" George said smiling with his twin. 

" I see we are all here," Shiva said smiling as Aishi came with him and her grandfather Raja. The zabinis looked at the merha men in shock and amazement. "Holy..." Fred said "Merlin," Geroge said 

"Aishi, my garden snake," Blaise said hugging her "Tell me...who are they," he asked looking at the men. " Blaise...this is my uncle Shiva....remember he was there last year."

"I thought he was an auror who came to solve a case....lady, I didn't know he was your uncle and he is..."

"My grandfather," Aishi said "eyes off him you two. he just divorced his wife" Aishi said. "Ok, will someone tell us why are we all going to Paris?" Theo asked. The adults smiled and laughed " Oh you kids are going to Paris...us adults are not." Percy said, "Why not?" Harry said smiling

"Cause we are using the birthday gift my uncle got me," Aishi said waving the Disneyland tickets before keeping them in her bag "Three-day stay VIP at Disneyland Paris...the most magical place after all you all got hooked on Disney movies. Hermione will meet us at the station with her parents. Kids trip...but you have to behave and I am looking at you twins"

"QUICK GET INTO THE TRAIN FOR THE BEST SEATS BEFORE IT WILL LEAVE!!!" Fred said soon creating a chase. the kids quickly said bye to their parents with a promise to write as their parents laughed at their kids' excitement. Aishi took her sweet time saying bye to her uncle and grandpa till Harry grabbed her bag and carried her over his shoulder. "Harry put me down!!" she squealed as Harry took Raja's blessing before rushing to the train.

"He looks like that potter kid... James.." Raja said " He is James's son. potter are cursed to only fall in love with their soulmates and Aishi is his soulmate"Shiva said, "Oh that is good".  The kids waved by as the train left the platform to Paris. Percy turned to the adults "So coffee?"