Harry's Beach Birthday

Don't be a silent reader

Percy yawns as she gets a fresh cup of coffee and she gets ready for the day.

She looked at the time and sighed but smiled as she went upstairs to wake up Harry. "Nice bed hair Jackson," James said from the pictures "Don't make me soak your picture Prongs," Percy said making James terrified and hiding behind his wife. She enters her son's room to find him still sleeping. Hedwig came back from her morning flight and hoots.

All Harry's spellbooks, wand, and robes are placed around neatly in his room., and a top-of-the-line Nimbus Two Thousand broomstick is placed at the door.

Percy looked at Hedwig and nodded at her. The owl flew to Harry's head and started pecking him. " OW HEDWIG!!" He yells and pouts as he sits up yawning "Rude"

"Morning birthday boy.... you're 12 years old today," Percy said smiling

" Mom....well I want is to sleep," Harry said falling back to sleep as Hedwig flew back to her perch.  Percy sighed and went to his bed.

"Aww then I have to Aishi to leave since you value sleep more," Percy said the magic words which made him jump out of bed and run around. " Mom! You should have told me she is here!" He said rushing to dry himself and dressing up " Crap! Crap! I have to tame this hair! I look like a mess!"

Percy snorted before bursting out laughing " I am joking she is not here but she will be at the party along with your other friends." 

Harry froze halfway putting his shirt on " Mom!!! " He groaned as he pulled his shirt down. "Why did you scare me like that?"

"I had to get you ready for the party...we leaving for Montauk in 20 minutes.  Everything is packed just finish getting ready!"  She said leaving the room laughing.

Harry sighed as he went to his mirror and he tried to tame his hair with the Potions and creams. He looked at the picture pinned in the mirror of his group of friends. He smiled at one individual picture of Aishi who smiled and waved at him as she was in the mountains of India.

Harry missed his best friends, but strangely none of them had written to him all summer, even though Ron had said he was going to ask Harry to come and stay. Countless times, Harry had checked if Hegwig got a letter but strangely she got strange inquiries and was not allowed to fly far till she felt better. He was going to talk to them and ask why they never wrote.

Soon he came down dressed for the beach and they took off in the car. They plan to stay at Montauk for a few days before heading to London for the last weeks of summer.

When they arrived, Harry saw the blue cabin and entered it immediately smiling. He quickly put his things in the room and ran out to the beach. Percy laughed as this was a habit Harry had whenever they came to a beach. He just had to see the view.

Harry smiled seeing the beautiful beach and smelled the sea air. He looked around and paused when he saw a familiar girl in a sundress sitting on a blanket and sketching her book.

He sneakingly tiptoed behind her and covered her eyes. "Guess whhhhhhh!" He got tossed over her shoulder and pinned down on the ground.

"Harry?" "Hey, Aishi....Nice judo flip"

Aishi smiled but pouted before walking him with her book. Harry used his arm to defend himself before breaking into a run and chasing him. " WHY YOU NEVER WROTE BACK! I SEND SO MANY LETTER AND NOT A SINGLE REPLY! NOT EVEN A PHONE CALL!!!" She yelled as she tried to wack him