1.

Y'all can just envision the characters to be any way you would like.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"I hate men! Mi hate man! I fucking hate men!" I screamed as I slammed down my phone on my bed, as I buried my head into my sheets, and screamed.

It has been like this between me and such man for a while, and quite frankly I was over it.

He uses his job at a call center as excuse to not communicate with me, and come on be for real.

How me and uh fi deh, and uh claim say uh love me, and uh nah text dung mi phone?

Mi look like idiot?

Anyways kiss mi teeth.

Mi nuh desperate, and mi sure know say mi nuh ugly.

I groaned as I looked at my phone half hoping that he would call back after a while of me hanging up, but he obviously didn't care, so I just went about my day, or should I say night and just called my bestie cousin Isla.

"Wah him do now?" she sighed from the other side of the phone, and I scoffed for she made it seem as if I only called her when I have a complaint about him.

"Okay first of all, good night, and second of all yes, he did something."

"As expected. Why do you even always call me when you know what I'm going to say?" she said, and I rolled my eyes, caz I knew all too well.

"Okay, but I swear I'm not the problem here, even though you always take his side. I thought that blood was thicker than water."

"Yeah, but if uh wrong mi ago tell uh say uh wrong hoe."

"Whatever, but hear this? He just called, and said that he doesn't feel as if I'm his girlfriend anymore because I have been distant, as if he's not the one leaving me on unread for days."

"But to be fair your read receipts are off, so you can't really tell if you're left on unread or seen."  She said, and I rolled my eyes, because I have no idea why she always have to find a loop hole to defend this boy.

"Whatever. Anyways, after he said I got upset because, the only time he texts me is when he wants me to come over, and he's like because that is the only time that he can see me, and that is on his day off, and I was like mhmm whatever save that for somebody who cares, and then I got upset, and hung up, and he still hasn't called me back after that. When since God start making men this sensitive?"

"You are one confusing ass bitch. If I were him me run weh long time caz you a try mad me."

"Sigh. Right. I forgot that you are the advocate of men. I can see that you will be no help at all so I'm hanging up now. Bye hoe."

"Bye bitch." She said before I hung up, and I sighed as I threw the phone

Hi.

My name is Thea Emeila Prince, and that was not a good start to my story, so let's start over.

I am 18 years old, and I am from St. Andrew Jamaica, and I am having a bit of boy trouble.

You see I met this guy on Instagram, and we did a gwan good and thing and thig, but as of lately him a get pan mi nerves, and I'm over it.

See why girls turn inna wicked gyal?

"Mommy say if uh nah come eat dinner" asked my little sister Athena as I laid on my stomach with my face in my pillows, and I sighed.

I honestly didn't even feel hungry after all of this, but I decided against skipping dinner in order to avoid a head ache inducing conversation with my darling mother.

"A wahm to uh make uh face look so?" asked my mother as I took a plate from the cupboard and rinsed it under the pipe despite it being clean, caz not giving things a little rinse before use is one of my pet peeves.

"Ntn." I simply said, and she hummed.

"Yh breed?" she asked, and I rolled my eyes as I placed some of the curry gravy on my rice, and when I didn't answer she called out to my sister.

"Athena uh sista pregnant? She a tief outta di house a night time go meet man?"

"Mommy uh cah just buil one a di time dem? More while uh fi chill enuh." I said slamming down the cover on the pot.

"Oye a you buy it? Yah get big? Memba uh place inna yah yer." She said, and I lowly kissed my teeth as I went to my room closing my door.

My mother and I's relatiosnship has always been like this basically since the day that I was born, but it seemed as if these past few months it had gotten worse.

We just seem to keep arguing ever since she heard me on the phone with such man one night, and she has been trying to give me "the talk" ever since, as if me annuh one big eighteen year old.

More while mi wah just say "mommy mi know wah cocky inna pussy feel like, so come off me case" but mi know better than that caz mi nuh ready fi dead yet.

I sighed as I sat on my bed feeling nauseous and even more upset than I was before, and I sighed as I decided to slip through the back door and go for a walk.

My community was relatively safe community, and everyone was related someway or somehow, so I didn't have to worry about being safe.

I was going to bring my phone with me, but decided against it as I quietly closed my noisy back door, that I was one hundred percent sure that my mom had installed to be able to hear whenever I was leaving.

My mother dearest.

Stepping into the night's cold as it was now October, I shivered a bit as I rubbed my palms over my hands mentally kicking myself for not grabbing my jacket.

I walked along the river side skipping from stone to stone, not even paying the frogs any mind even though I was terrified of them, I continued skipping until I heard a voice say from the shadows which caused me to lose my balance.

"Duppy show alone dem sumn yah gwan inna enuh."

Like crawsis deh pan mi fr.

Today is not my day.

Smh

____________________________________
Like it so far?

Don't forget to vote, share and leave your comments 🥰🤗.

Follow @theaandxavier on tik tok💋💋.