26.

Three days had passed since I did what I did with Xavier, and although I still felt disgusted with myself, I decided to put it behind me

"Wah else we need a di house?" Asked my sister in law Aniya, and I shrugged as I continued to slowly push the cart behind her through the supermarket.

"A your yard enuh miss, not mine."

Aniya was my brother second oldest brother Tristan's girlfriend.

Just so you know there is Anthony (28), Tristan (26), André (24), Travis (23), , me (18) and Athena (13).

Yup.

Alesha (46) and Tony (54) six pretty pickney dem.

"Fi real now, a wahm to uh? Athena say a from weh day uh moody, and mi know say uh moody, but uh nuh usually so moody."

"Ntn nuh wrong wid me." I lied as I picked big pack of Ritz Bitz and a purple bag of Cornadoes for myself and added them to the cart.

"Mi nuh believe uh, but mi nah go badda uh nuh more. Wah time now? Athena school nuh soon ova?" She asked and I nodded checking the time on my phone.

"Alright mek we go cash out now caz uh Bredda den a wait pan we ova the yard."

After paying for our food and with Tristans card of course, we were off to pick up Athena from school so that we could all be at the house, for it was Tristan's birthday, and he was hosting a little get together.

"Finally. Unnuh buy patty fimme?" Asked Athena as she came inside the car not even saying 'good evening.'

"Nah nuh mannaz. Uh nuh get lunch money? Ee man, tek dis." I said handing her a piece of chicken that I had left from this morning.

"Mi look like uh dog?" She asked scrunching up her nose, and I took the chicken and bit into it for spite as I sat back in my seat.

"Mi did ago eat it enuh." She said kissing her teeth, and I ignored her as I made sure to clean the bone.

After arriving to the house, we called the boys to come and unload the car as we went inside to where our other sisters and their kids were.

Zayuri and Meila.

Aniya had a bad ass two year old son named Amir, and she was now pregnant with her daughter Amira, and Zayuri had Zuri, and Meila was heavily pregnant with her son, but she didn't have a name as yet.

"Aunty!" He yelled as he ran to me, and I scooped him up in my arms and kissed his chubby little cheeks as he giggled.

"Mir Mir my sweet baby boy, I missed you."

"Mir Mir." Said Athena as she tried to take him from my hands, and he shook his head no as he wrapped his tiny little arms around my neck, and I giggled for he always has beef with Athena, for she was jealous of him when he was born caz she was no longer the baby of the family.

"Uh see how uh stay. Mi have sweety inna mi bag, and mi nah give uh none." She said trying to make him jealous enough to come to her, and it did work for he quickly unwrapped him self from around my neck then stretched to her.

"Sell out."

"Thea come yah deh. Reach one pampers and wipes inna the nursery fimme deh please." Said Zayuri as I stepped into the house, and I let an exaggerated sigh, but went for it anyways.

Coming to think of it, why didn't she just changed Zuri in here?

A swear dem pickney a mad dem, dats why me???

Me will stay as an Anty and watch that shit from a distance.

Grabbing the pampers and wipes that that she asked for, I was making my way back to the living room, when I bumped into someone in the hall way.