2.

"Ah!" I hissed as I fell into the water, my right palm connecting with a stone in the process, and I glared at the person who was in the shadows, despite me not being able to see who it was.

"Bomboclaaath!" the person laughed as I tried to get up, but winced in the process as I had also hit my leg, and that is when the person came from the shadows throwing his spliff to the side, and held out his hands for me to take, but I just swat it away when I saw who it was.

"A wah? Uh nuh wah me help uh up? A just likkle joke me did a run enuh." He said as he tried to help me once again, but this time I slapped him even harder.

"Alright den. Sleep wid di frog dem, caz yah muss one mek yah jump from stone to stone so."

"So wah uh did a watch mi fah? Uh nave nothing fi do?" I asked finally finding the strength to get up, and he hummed as I he watched me.

"Bathe mi did ago bathe when me see one witch did a come dung ee riva enuh B." he said, and I scoffed, but it was at this time that I realized that he was only in his boxers, and I couldn't help but stare, "my eyes are up here."

"Whatever. Get back to wah uh did a do." I said s I walked way and decided to just walk in the water seeing as that I was already soaking wet.

"Uh know uh coulda stay and watch tho:? Mi nuh shy."

"Mi stomach done sick already so no thank you." I said, and he chuckled.

"Dem sumn deh uh eva gwan wid man. Uh fulla style, and shit."

"Yeah caz me a crab." I said, and he chuckled once more.

A follow him a follow me?

"Uh love man?"

"Strictly pussy maamz." He answered smiling, and I kissed my teeth.

"Why are you following me?"

"I'm not. I'm just going home." He said as he pointed to the track that led up to the back of his yard, and I said "oh." He tisked.

"Well wah smaddy fally backa uh hype self eeh. Surprise uh even a talk to me." He said, which got me to freeze in my tracks for how dare he.

"Me yah call hype?"

"Nobody else nuh deh yah so who else?" he shrugged, and my eye twitched, and I laughed humourlessly as I took two steps closer to him.

"Hype caz mi nuh talk up talk up to hipocrites? All a unnuh from up yah can fuck off. Min uh like none a unnuh."

"Alright Christian. Nuh run up uh sin bill no more. Look weh yah go, and walk good yer." He said walking away, and I rose a brow.

"A threaten yah threaten me?"

"No Thea. I would never dare." He said with his back still to me as he walked away.

I kissed my teeth, and rolled my eyes as I looked down the river deciding whether or not I should continue down the river, but then I decided against it, for my vibes did already bruck.

After finally making it back to my house through the back gate, I quietly slipped through my noisy room door I took my wet close off deciding to keep them on my room floor until tomorrow as to not strike up suspicion in my mother.

My dad must be home from work by now, so I decided to check by going into my parent's room where I saw my mom laying on her bed, and I decided to join her as I watched what she was watching on facebook.

Although we argued a lot and we couldn't agree for we were too much alike, she was still my rock, and my first lady, and I love her to death.

"Daddy nuh come yet?"

"No sah. Mussi him other woman yard him deh." She said and I laughed.

"Yah sumn else enuh mommy. Mi fada have enough sense fi know seh uh will murder him, and me will watch." I said before leaving, and I heard her laugh.

My mother was a hot head, or should I say is since she get like that sometimes?

Thank God for the church, and her being "reborn" caz from the stories that I heard about her she was a real fighter, and honestly I'd like to see that side of her, but from a distance.

A very safe heavily guarded distance.

After returning to my room, I laid on my back with my eyes close deciding that it was now time for bed, but just as I was about to drift to lala land, loud mouth Athena burst into my room saying.

"Mi can ask uh sumn?"

'Oh, yes Athena, do come in." I said sarcastically as I sat up in bed as she sat on my bed showing me something.

"So wah mi fi do?" she asked after I had finished reading, and I sighed for I was in no position to give anybody relationship advice caz like my navel string cut dung a Hellshire. Me?? Salt bad.

"Umm Athena how old are you again?"

"Thirteen, but that's not the point." She said, and I hummed thinking of a way to keep my two cents, well PG 13.

"Well, I think that you should not be dating anybody at this age, but since you're even more stubborn than me, I would suggest for you to grow up. A relationship takes patience, and forgiveness, and many many many second chances."

"Oh, so you give such man chances?" she asked, and I got silent, and she looked at me and smirked and I kissed my teeth.

"A who a beg advice, me or you? Anyways, just give unnuh 'relationship' a few days, and see how it goes. If unnuh feel it worth fighting for then fight, if not then lowe. There is a lot of fish in the sea, but beware. A lot of these fishes are well, fish." I said, and she laughed.

"Dat me know too. Well me gone. Mi promise one next boy mi will call him lata." She groaned, "cah badda. It's so hard being well loved." She sighed, and I rolled my eyes closing my doors behind her as she left for her room upstairs.

Yet people say that I am the bad one, and the bad influence.

They clearly have never met Miss Athena she.

Finding myself in bed once more, I let out a sigh of relief as I was finally able to fall asleep, and I drifted off into peaceful slumber, or should I say not so peaceful since I was seeing a familiar annoying eyes in my mind.

Oh for fucks sake.