17.

"Mtcheww. Cho." I groaned as I got out of Isla's bed to go turn off her alarm, caz for a gyal weh sleep all day and nuh go weh, weh she a set alarm fah?

"Mi just start sleep enuh." Groaned Molly who was in bed with us, and she was exaggerating, for we had got in not even two hours ago.

Me a go back go sleep.

It too early fi dis.
---------------------------
3 hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A who dis man?" I groaned as I picked up my phone that was sleeping beneath me, and with eyes closed I answered my phone not even looking at the caller ID.

"Wah uh wah?"

"Who yah ansa so?" Asked Athena on the other side of the phone, and I rolled my eyes even though they were still closed.

"Wah uh wah Thena?"

"Wah time yah come up?" She asked and I rubbed my eyes feeling extremely tired, and hung over.

"Tomorrow."

"Mi hope say your tomorrow mean now enuh caz me hungry and uh need fi come cook dinner." She said, and I kissed my teeth.

"Me nah come coon ntn. Mi tyad. Wah uh mek fah?"

"Just chill nuh. Me hungry real bad and me wah your food." She whined, and I kissed my teeth.

"Athena me nave no energy fi cook now. Uh gah sekllw fi KFC?"

"But mi wah rice peas." She said souding like she's pouting.

"So Gwan uppa grandma or cook it den nuh!" I say getting irritated.

"Chinese food den?" She asked and sighed giving in, for that sounded good.

"Alright, but don't expect me soon."

"Alright see you soon." She said hanging up and I rolled my eyes placing my phone on the ground bevies getting back comfortable to sleep.

-------------------------2 more hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Text me when uh reach home yer." Said Isla, and I nodded as I took my bag up.

Me and her friends were going to take the taxi together to half way tree where we will then go our separate ways.

After buying the food for Athena, my dad and myself, I was now seated on a town coaster bus waiting for it to load with my ear buds in, until a guy came and sat beside me and wah inna chatting as wid me.

"Me nah lie baby uh caught mi eye. Mi cah get fi know uh?"

"No."

"Easy nuh b. Uh cute and likkle and neat enuh. Yave a man?" He asked still pushing and I sighed, caz him come like pest.

"Yeah."

"Well dat nuh chubble me caz me will be all uh side man so mi can stay inna uh life." He said, and I laughed, and he smiled probably thinking that I was laughing with him, and not at him.

"Uh smile cute tho baby. Love to see it on you, but uh just have a serious face so. Aye nose ring woulda fit uh enuh, but uh look like a nice girl caz uh deeven have no piercings."

"Thank you." I said considering the nose part, for now that he said it I can see the vision.

"Yeah baby, you're mu h welcome. So uh woulda say yah one down to Earth person?"

"No mi down to Mars." I said needing for him to shut up, for 'Time fi you' by 450 was playing, and it was basically my favorite song.

"So uh usually Gwan hard?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Wah uh favorite position?" He asked after a few seconds of him being silent had passed, and smiled sweetly as I said.

"Any position weh will make the pussy drop inna boy mouth."

"Me ago Lowe uh out enuh, caz mi see say a bay fuckry uh deh pan." He said getting up from beside me kissing his teeth, and I laughed as he did, for finally I was at peace.

Mi nuh get enough sleep fi a talk to nobody right now, especially Bruck man.

Bruck man bruck vibes.

Besides, mi madda say mi nuffi talk to no man weh a walk pan two foot like me.

Ten two turbo nah reach far.

____________________________________
At the taxi stand a hour and add later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like when Xavier say him did ago avoid me him did mean it to back side.

Look how mi deh yah so how long stranded and cah even call him fi ask him where him deh.

"Who dis come and a call me now?" I asked kissing my teeth as I tried to juggle the food and my bags to try and remove my phone from my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Uh reach home yer?" Asked Damon from across the line, and I sighed, for if only he knew.

"All now. Deh taxi stand how long now. Why?"

"Ntn. Just dee wah couple picture." He said, and I rose a brow.

"Of?"

"Uh pussy." Was all he said, and I remained quiet for a few seconds.

"So uh deh home den?"

"Yeah." He said, and I hummed.

"So uh can stay and keep me company den?"

"Umm mi granny a call me. Call me when uh reach home." He said hanging up before I could say anything, and I kissed my teeth putting my phone back, caz if mi Eva did know say a him me wouldn't ansa.

Thankfully only after a few more minutes of waiting a taxi finally came and I was on my way home.

"Yay food!" Said Athena running to the gate taking the food before running back inside not even bothering to open the gate, and I rolled my eyes.

I had passed Xavier at his gate washing his car, so I decided that after placing everything inside I would walk down to where he was to give him a piece of my mind

"A so we ago live?" I asked, and he didn't even pay me any mind as he continued to dry his car.

"Xavier!?"

"Wah uh wah Thea?" He asked sighing as he finally stopped what he was doing to face me.

"Why yah Gwan so? Me a talk to uh, and yah Gwan like say uh nuh hear me."

"Nuh you say fi avoid uh Thea?" He asked as he wrung the water from the rag, and I placed a hand on my hip as I leaned my head to the side.

"So uh actually take that to heart?" I asked and he didn't even answer me as he packed up his stuff walking away from me and going into his yard.

"Xavier?"

"XAVIER!?" I called after him even louder, but he just ignored me as he went inside his house closing his door.

"Ah Gwan same way yer. Mind mi affi wash uh engine fi uh yer!"

Kissing my teeth I made my way back home, caz who him think him be?

Him well alright if him wah tek dat to heart.

____________________________________
Like it?

Leave a comment to let me know how much 🤗💞