8.

"So him see everything?" Asked Isla on the face time call and I nodded.

"Yeah girl. Everything. Batty, front and titty.

"So you see him dick too?" She asked and I scowled.

"No girl after mi Neva did a look fi no worm."

"So tell me again wah happen caz mi confused." She said getting closer to the camera as she stopped doing her hair to give me her full attention.

Aye di gyal love mix up essi.

"Isla fi di last time no gah riva a bathe and mind me business dem him come and say him wah bathe den mi say mi cah stop him den him start inna one bagga talking wid me den him come close to me and say me ugly. That's it."

"Damn. So how uh manage dat? If a did Eva me my knees woulda go weak." She said and I scowled once more, for she was too weak in the knees and needed to stand up.

"Ew girl a uh cousin uh fi gat?"

"Move man caz uh know wah mi mean. If a did me and another guy me woulda probably fold. Worse a underneath the moonlight and him did hold uh hand and yah look pan him. Damn. Him did catch up him locs caz if him locs did a dangle God know mi wouldn't be responsible for my actions." She said and I laughed for now that she spelled it out, I could also see myself folding if it were somebody else.

I too was weak in the knees

Mine well severe caz me need wheelchair and assistance.

"No him locs dem did tie up, but mi understand uh. Maybe if he wasn't so much of a Crawsis mi woulda jump pan him long time like frog."

"Ee. So wah bout your boy. Uh woulda cheat?"

"No girl." I laughed, "uh know no nuh do the cheating thing. Just did a say if me did single and dat happen to me, no woulda prolly give it up."

"I hear uh, oh by the way the party weh a keep up deh Satdeh night. Me ago come. Ago tell mommy say me ago uppa ni granny and den stay wid you yer?"

"Yeah sure, and annuh lie yah go tell. Yah go uppa uh granny but come spend the night wid me caz it get too late." I said justifying what she said and she nodded.

"Yeah, and if me accidentally reach outside inna the night and a whine up mi likkle self a sleep walk me a sleep walk caz me have a history of it don't it?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah girl, and me a witness." I said and we both laughed, "oh by the way ask uh mommy if me can spend the night tomorrow please."

"Why?" She raised a brow and I shrugged.

"Mi feel like a time."

"Time fi wah?" She asked even more confused, and I looked out my room doer to ensure that nobody wasn't in ear shot before returning and saying.

"Mi wah experience mi first sleep over."

"Oh." Was all she said before going to type on her phone, probably texting her mom, for her my mom was a way with my mom so we both decide fi live maddest life for the few months that they will be gone "she say yeah."

"Alright thanks. Mi a son call uh back. Me ago call him and tell him." I said and she nodded.

"Nuh call me back. Gwan go talk to uh man. Good night miss."

"Alright then good night." I said before hanging up to call Damon.

"Hey baby." He answered on the second ring.
"Where uh deh? Tek so long fi ansa?"

"Mi deh work." He said turning the camera to show me the outside of his work.

"Oh alright."

"So what's up? Mi know uh nuh call me caz uh miss me." I said and I rolled my eyes, for that was a lie. I always miss him, but more while mi just avoid him caz mi nuh need him a ruin mi day by 9:00 am.

"Yeah caz I don't. Anyways mi can come over tomorrow night?

"Yah come spend the night?" He asked sounding excited, and I smiled.

"Yes."

"Fi real? Real medz? Big woman ting?? Yeah uh can come, but it would be like after 11 or something." He said and I nodded.

"Alright cool." I said about to hang up, but then he stopped me.
"Wait deh nuh. Weh yah run go? No good night kiss?"

"Muah." I said as I kissed the camera and he smiled.

"I love you." He said, and I smiled.

"love you too. Now Gwan back inna the people dem work place bout uh outside a smoke.

"Alright." He said laughing, and I smiled as I hung up.

In times like these when we are not behaving toxic I am reminded of why I loved him.

He was so cute, and I loved his hair.

Mi likkle Coolie man

Going to bed that night smiling it was a very rare occasion.

I was both excited and nervous about spending the night at his house, and I was making a mental note of what to bring.

D-Day finally arrived after a few hours of sleep, and I was off to spending the night at Isla after making dinner and ensuring that my sister had clean uniforms.

My dad woulda be home tonight and he will be taking her to school for he won't leave too early so today was the perfect day.

Ensuring to get some sleep at Isla's in preparation for tonight, and soon enough it was time.

"Get nuff head and cum fi di both a we." She said before putting me on the taxi and I laughed.

It's a pity she deeven know say me Neva yet cum inna mi life.

The nerves washed over me as I walked through his community at night, for he said that we couldn't come to meet me, and I had come so far so might as well take the rest of the journey since I knew where's I was going.

"I'm here." I said on the phone and he gave me the same instructions as always about going through the bloodclaath gate.

"Good night." I said to his mother who was standing by the gate, and she didn't even respond, so I just went about my business..

The lady hate me uh fuck.

Him say nuffi take it too personal caz a him she nuh like so she ago just automatically dislike me since I'm associated with him, but mi cah help but feel bad more while, or envy the girlies who's mom in law likes them.

Not giving too much fucks I exhaled as I approached and he had that stupid smile on his face.