16.

"Think say uh slick? A uh next ooman dis?" I asked folding my arms as I pulled Damon to the side.

"Thea just easy nuh. A just mi fren, and uh know say me nuh like call center gyal. Dem have too much man." He said and I laughed unamused.

"So yah imply say she a birthday cake caz every body can get a piece, and yet still uh bring har backa uh? Uh hear how stupid uh sound?"

"Easy nuh, annuh ntn like dat. Uh know say an only one woman to mi buddy so weh yah Gwan so fah?" He asked stepping closer as he held me by the shoulders.

"Alright Damon Gwan go par wid uh fren caz uh cah leave har alone."

"But a you no wah par wid. Uh nuh wah gimme a quickie?" He asked hugging me by the waist and kissing me on my lips, and I sighed.

"Not right now."

"Wah dis yah wear fi man see uh? Uh cah Lowe out ee makeup Bredda? Yah clown inna circus?" He said looking me up and down, and I suddenly felt insecure.

"If uh nuh like it uh nuffi affi say ntn bout it."

"A vex uh vex? Sorry miss. Alright yah come home wid me den since uh nuh wah gimme the quickie, although yah wear short up shirt up easy access dress like yah one a di strippa dem?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"No me in charge an everybody weh mi come wid caz me Neva did a drink." I lied.

"Alright Thea." He said letting me go, and leaving me by myself and I sighed watching him walk up to Tas, and I watched as she laughed as he whispered something in her ear.

It's always the girls that they speak the worst about that they want.

Mi surprised my chest deeven a hurt as mi watch dem enjoy them self, and me love dis fimme.

That's it's Damon.

Keep digging your hole even deeper.

Uh soon drop in.

"So how you ova yah so, and uh man a dance wid woman?" Asked Xavier, and I rolled my eyes, for I wasn't in the mood to speak to him either.

"You're in my business. Mind your own"

"Thea uh ready?" Asked Isla coming up to me, and I nodded.

"Yow Zay we ago cut enuh. Uh nuh ready?" Asked a guy that I didn't recognize walking up to Xavier, and he nodded.

"Yeah me ready. Mek me go take up the liquor and meet uh outside." I said to Isla, and she nodded going to get the others

"Weh uh mean by uh phone dead and uh nuh know the driver number girl!?" I practically yelled at Isla's friend Molly as Isla held my hand, as we stood outside in the cold.

"Uh nave a card fi him or sumn?" Asked Isla much softer than I did and I sighed.

"No." Said Molly, and her friends laughed, all of them being intoxicated.

"Molly did a pop too much molly." They giggled and I kissed my teeth.

"Thea why uh nuh just ask Xavier and him fren dem fi drop we?" Nudge Isla, and I looked over at where Xavier was laughing with his friends, and kissed my teeth as I weighed my options which were few, then I sighed as I handed the bottles of liquor to Isla before making my way over to them.

"Me yah look fah maamz." I heard one of his friends say, and Xavier turned around to face me for he had his back turned to me.

"Think uh Neva did wah talk to me. Weh yah beg?"

"Uh can drop we ova Isla?" I asked getting straight t the point, for I didn't like the stares that I was getting.

"Please?"

"Please?" I said as I sighed, and he smiled before turning his back to me once more.

"Markie ahi bring uh fren dem. You and Isla can come wid me." He said, and I nodded waving them over.

"Them go wid him, and me and uh go wid Xavier."

"Ah." Said Isla as we walked over to Xavier's car, and as I was about to go into the back seat, she stopped me and practically pushed me in the front seat, and buckled my seat belt before closing the door.

"Dem drunk so dem nah can give directions." Was all she said before leaving me alone with Xavier and I sighed.

Dah gyal deh a Crawsis enuh.

"Neva wah drive wid me?" He asked as we pulled out of the parking lot behind his friends, and I folded my arms.

"Neva say so."

"So wah di attitude fah? Same thing uh vex bout?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Nope. Just tired."

The road was empty as it was already morning, so it was smooth sailing as we trailed his friend.

"Have license?"

"Nope." I responded, and he hummed.

"Can drive?"

"Wah teach me?" I asked in all seriousness as I sat up in my seat.

"Nuh ready fi dead yet."

"Uh sure bout dat? Caz right now yah speed like yah ambulance." I said as I sat back in my seat holding onto the sides of the seat.

"A wah? Uh frighten?" He asked looking at me dead in the eyes as he started driving even faster, and my eyes widened caz mi swear mi dead now.

"My youth yah fucking idiot!? Uh think a Fast and fucking Furious dis? Eyes pan the road and slow down."

"Uh nuh like tek risks?" He asked chuckling as he focused on the road but did not stop his speed as he sped down Constant Spring road.

"Kill off mi father daughter, and uh see which God uh serve yer."

"Ah, mek me stop mi ramping mind uh piss up uh self." He laughed as he slowed down, and I cut my eyes at him.

"Yah fuckry enuh."

"Fulla chat so?" He said touching my cheek, and I hit his hand away.

"Doh touch me. Avoid me."

"Love say dat? Bet if me do it fi real uh get vex." He said sounding serious, but mi just kiss mi teeth caz him chat too much.

"Dat nave ntn fi do wid me enuh Xavier, so do uh thing."

"Ah." Was the last thing that he said before we drove down Dunrobin in complete silence before finally arriving to Isla's house.

"Thank you-" I tried to say, but was rudely cut off by him driving away as soon as I closed his door.

"A wah do him?" Asked Isla coming to my side as he drove around the corner, and I kissed my teeth.

"Dat me wah know too. Him mussi dem pan him period."

"Wah uh say to him.?" She asked eyeing me, and I shrugged, for she always takes the latter's side.

"Mi tell him fi avoid me caz him did a try kill me."

"Sigh. Thea, Thea, Thea." She tisked shaking her head as we went inside.

"Wah? Wah me do? No seriously wah me do?"