14.

"Woii! Rawtid!" Said Athena as she recorded the fight, but I couldn't see anything good so I decided to go closer, but as soon as I arrived closer, but at a safe distance the police finally came and to try and break up the fight, and I kissed my teeth for things were just getting juicy.

So basically what was happening was that, a girl and her friends came to "beat" a next girl who a "tek har man", and like dem Neva know say the di girl did armed and ready wid har scissors so it get bloody.

"Dem likkle pickney yah shouldn't even a see dem sumn yah enuh. Dem ago get nightmares." I said a I bit my nails as the police tried to break up the war.

"Dem see dem sumn yah every day, annuh ntn new." Said Athena, but that didn't make it any better.

"Hey dem gyal yah fool essi. Look how the nigga fava sumn weh uh see when uh get sleep paralysis, and dem a fight ova him, and him just deh deh so a watch probably feel all high and mighty. Bet uh say him deeven business bout not one a dem."  I said as I kissed my teeth looking at he questionable creature and the scene before me that he had caused.

"Ee. All me know say all a har fren dem well loyal." Said Athena and I kissed my teeth.

"Loyal mi rawse. The wull a dem goodly a share di man wid dem fren and she deeven know." I said, and at the same time I felt a figure standing to the right side of me, but I didn't pay it any mind for I was so invested in this drama.

"Love mix up so?"

"Shh mi wah hear." I said not paying the person who I now recognized for be Xavier any mind.

"Like uh ears dem cork up, look how long mi did a call uh."

"Call me? You cah call me." I said kissing my teeth.

"Wah mek?"

"Xavier me and uh a fren? Look how long uh deeven say 'A' nor 'B' to me." I said turning my attention to him, for the police had finally gotten a hold of the situation, and was placing the girls in the vehicle.

"Ntn like dat. Did just busy uh know."

"Mhmm." I said about to walk away, for I was missing class and there wasn't anything more to see.

"Wull on deh nuh. Ah gimme uh number." He said holding onto my hand, and I kissed my teeth.

"No."

"Why not?" He asked and I pulled my hand from his.

"Caz me nave a phone."

"Lie so? Nuh uh phone dat inna uh hand?" He said looking at my phone, and I shrugged."

"Caz me have a man."

"Mi look like mi love man? Mi Neva ask uh dat." He said his face getting blank, and I hummed taking his phone from his hand, and I typed my number in before handing it back to him, allowing him to save it however he liked, before he called my number.

"Think a did clown me a try clown uh out?"

"In these serious times uh can never yet be too sure." He said, and I hummed holding my palm up as I walked away to where my sister was with her friend as they recalled what just happened.

"Aye mi see the gyal wull blue shirt by har hair so, and den grab har scissors from har waist and give har one stab inna har hand, and mi did affi wull mi belly caz dat did look hot!" Said Athena and I rolled my eyes at her antics.

"Mi seh girl. A when dem grab the gyal and the fat one jump pan har, a bay dead me did a dead wid laugh enuh." Said her friend as we walked to our house, and I left them on the veranda to keep taking as I went back into my room to my class.