13.

After returning from the super market, making and having dinner. Isla, Athena and I were in my room on my bed doing our own things on our phones.

"Uh like this one?" I asked Isla showing her a pic of me that the photographer took at the party last night and she nodded.

"Yeah it look good, but how me nuh remember this?"

"A when mi did go up fi check pan Athena and did a come back down him snap mi picture. Mi did ago cuss him off enuh, but it nuh look too bad." I said as I posted it on my ig story before sending it to my boyfriend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D💕

"A when man see uh?"

"Yes I do think that I look beautiful as well and that you are the lucky

"When mah see uh?"

"Whenever uh ready fi tek mi pan one date🙂."

"Bad man cut the fuckry nuh when yah sleep over again? And uh affi spend the night too."

"Think uh did say the last time it nah go happen again caz uh nuh like me being on the road so late."

"Uh know me annuh a man a mi words. Just fawud Lata nuh."

"Damon how much times mi fi tell uh say annuh so it work, and me affi take three while buses to see you, and quite frankly I am broke, and mi nuh live as free as you. Me and uh deh fi how long now, and we Neva yet go pan one likkle date, uh just have me inna uh room fi ten minutes like me a some furniture, but mi deeven ago wild uh caz wah one man nah do a next man will."

"Aye nuh badda come wid di chatting bout me live free enuh. Uh think just because mi make uh come a mi yard me a live free? A one big Bomboclath risk me tek yer. Mi tell uh how the money thing stay right now, and like uh head just so fucking tough like uh cah understand. As a matter of fact we done enuh caz uh too childish, and mi hope uh can leave me alone too. Gwan to uh next man dem mek dem carry uh out. Hope the wull a dem breed uh too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He said, and I blinked a few times before showing Isla the messages, and she laughed.

"The man just fi leff uh rawse bout the man live free."

"Who fah side uh even deh pan?" I asked and she laughed even more.

"None, caz by later a di two a unnuh dat again. The two a unnuh mad like each other."

"Him a Crawsis. Mi nuh like him enuh." Said my little sister and I nodded, for at least I had one person on my side, or at least that was what I thought until she switched up not even a second later.

"But yah Crawsis too so perfect match."

"The two a unnuh come outta mi room." I said and they both laughed not even budging.

"Me ago give him his wish and leave him alone tho. Me nah run dung no boy. Him too sassy fi me."

"Mi seh. Mi nuh know where so much sassy man a come from from weh day. Dem just a spawn so." Said Isla and I nodded.

"And the wull a dem gun bright pink too enuh. The closet is a 1cm thick glass." I said and we all laughed.

"Anyways come falla mi go up a granny yah." Said Isla grabbing her and phone and charger and I did the same opening Damon's chat and unsaving his number, for he said that we were done, so then I had no use for his number any more.

After following Isla to certain point, we bid each other farewell, and I stood watching her for a few minutes to ensure that she got home safe.

"Uh uh fraid fi walk pan the road by uh self a night time?" Ask one of the big men in my community as I passed him on the road and I shrugged.

"Wull heep a stone den pan di road enuh." I said and he chuckled.

"Alright bad gyal. Walk good."

Telling him good night I was back on my way home and I smiled as a thought flashed across my mind about what the man said, for I knew that he was implying if I wasn't afraid of being kidnapped by gun men, but it's a pity him nuh know say me woulda love dat.

I chuckled to myself as the thought crossed my mind, but then I slapped myself for I was proving the people who say that there must be something wrong with me right.

After getting back safely home I wen to lay beside my dad as I talked to my on for a few minutes on his phone before going to my room and washing my feet, for I didn't want to risk the road dirt being on my sheets, before jumping into bed and scrolling on tik tok.

Tomorrow is going to be Monday so it is back to the regular program of evening school.

Me ago go every class this week.

Hopefully...

---------------------------
Two weeks later.

It's been two weeks since the party.

Two weeks since Xavier was in my room.

Two weeks since the last time we spoke.

One week and 6 days since Damon told me that he as joking and we were back together after calling me the Monday night saying I never usually listen to him so why was I listening now unless me did wah leave him long time and did have new man fi true.

Aye when uh call manipulation uh call him first, miggle and last man.

The bwoy wicked yf.

Everything was now back to normal with both me and Xavier ignoring each other, and going about our lives as if the other didn't exist, for we lived in different worlds, and we didn't even need to interact.

"Thea uh nuh hear wah Gwan outside!?" asked my sister barging into my room while I was in class, and I gave her a deadly glare for she was interrupting me.

"A wah? Yah look pan mi so fah as if me a disturb uh when uh laptop deh pan the desk wid uh teacha a chat and uh inna uh bed under uh sheet pan uh phone."

"So? Wah uh wah?"

"Argument outside." She said and looked at her unamused.

"And weh dat affi do wid me? Uh mix up so?"

"Weapon draw and police get called."

"Why uh Neva say so from the start!?" I asked jumping out of bed ensuring to have my phone secured, and mi sister laughed as I accidentally ran outside with my inside slippers.

"And uh talk bout me mix up."

"Shh nuh. Mi nah hear ntn."

Peeking at the commotion down the road while at my gate I made sure to try and get as much info as I could caz as soon as mi go in me ago call Isla.

We nuh like drama enuh and we nuh mix up.

We just love to keep each ourselves and each other informed and up to date.

There is clearly a big difference right?