5.

"Honestly mi cah badda wid man." I sighed as I sprinkled some salt into that rice pot before covering it it, and my cousin Isla hummed from where where she was sitting on the counter.

"Mhmm."

"Uh even a listen to me?" I asked as I washed the meat under the sink, and she sighed and I knew her all too well to know that she also just rolled her eyes.

"Uh nah go leave the boy so weh mi fi entertain uh fah? Plus uh only fulla chat, and uh nah go do ntn wid a girl fi real." She replied and I shrugged.

"You're semi right about the first part, but totally wrong about the last part. Of course mi woulda a do sumn wid a girl."

"Chat yah chat caz look how long me a beg uh one fuck outta uh right ole."

"Should I bend over and skin out right here daddy?" I asked as I bit down on my finger before we both erupted into laughter as her older brother walked in.

"A me unnuh a laugh offa?" He asked and Isla kissed her teeth, and I sighed as I got back to cleaning and cutting the chicken for here we go again.

"Nuh body see uh? Crawsis should be seen and not heard."

"Hey gyal lock chat. Uh nuh see say a me cousin me a talk to and not you." He said and I just tuned them out for they were like cat and dogs.

"I'm hungry." Said Isla's younger brother as he came into the kitchen, and I looked at the two still fighter to ensure that they weren't hearing me before telling him to go take a snack and quickly go yo his room before Isla saw for he was not to eat a snack so close to dinner.

"Ah me done. Thea me a go link such B so when mommy come tell har say mi ova Zaro yard yer?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Will do."

"Ah. Dats why mi affi rate you and not some people." He said as he glared at him sister and she rolled her eyes and kissed her teeth.

"Dirty drankro. Mi cah stand ee likkle germs essi." She said bitterly after he left, but I just ignored her for I wasn't about to pick any sides in no sibling rivalry.

"Curry?" I asked and she nodded.

"Den nuh must, and uh better Mek sure say it spicy too." She replied and I kissed my teeth for if it's one thing I hate it's spicy food, for why would I want to eat a food and all that I'm tasting is pepper?

After finishing up with making dinner and having mine, I laid on my back in Isla's room feeling the sleep trying to take over, for any time I have some tiny to eat my body is ready to hibernate.

"Yo Isla me ago cut enuh." I said after finally getting the strength to get up, and she nodded pulling a sweat pants over her shorts for she usually followed me to the main road.

After finally getting a taxi to halfway tree and saying my goodbye I was off on the long ass journey back home wishing that I could teleport already, or just had one car man.

"Dem sumn yah mi cah badda wid enuh" I said as I kissed my teeth looking at my phone trying to kill time for there was no taxi here and I was waiting for what felt like hours.

I had called my dad when I arrived at the taxi stand, and he said that he had a flat tire and one taxi "soon come", and all now one cah come.
Aye man lie yuh fuck.

Kissing my teeth and pouting after another ten minutes had passed, I made up my mind right then and there to not speak to my father, for how dare he leave me his precious daughter in a situation like this.

I am never beating those "you're too spoiled" allegations.

Another five minutes had passed, and by that tile I was so ready to tighten my shoe laces and walk the 2 miles home, but then as soon as I took a step I saw a silver Axio pulling up slowly beside me, and I froze in my spot because of the perception that surrounds these kinds of cars, and I thought to myself 'God know dem ago tek me way now.'

Good thing mi did have one good drawz incase dem kill me and dump mi body.

"Uh look so like uh see duppy mumma. Or a uh reflection uh see?" Asked the driver, and I squinted as I tried to get a good look of his face, and he chucked and turned on the roof light when he realized, and I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes when I saw who it was.

"No. Just saw the devil himself." I replied and he laughed lowly.

"So yah go come in or wah?"

"Uh really expect me fi drive wid uh after uh threaten me weh night? Me good. Me will wait pan taxi." I said folding my arms stubbornly knowing damn well I would love the free ride.

"My girl-"

"Doh my girl mi." I cut him off, and he kissed his teeth lowering his hand brake.

"Memba say a bad place uh inna yer and a night. The place unpredictable."

"So are you. Mi will take the risk."

"Cool." He said eyeing me up and down.

"Weh yah look pan me fah?"

"So mi can tell uh madda wah mi last see uh inna."
He said before driving away while his tinted windows rolled back up.

I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes caz him really  nah go fight me pan dis?

Cool.

Seeing his car slow down at the little shop that was at the top, I rolled my eyes as I walked with my tail between my legs, and when I got to the passenger side of his car he rolled the windows looking snugged.

"Hello. How can I help you?"

"Open the door." I said as I tugged at the handle.

"Please?"

"Bad man open the God damn door nuh." I said getting irritated, and he risked.

"Uh know say fi a Christian uh temper short and uh love cuss." He asked and I only blinked not in the mood to entertain his foolishness, and he opened the door after noticing this, and he chucked as I got in and said.

"Uh fi glad say mi rate uh family yer." He said, and I kept my head straight, "walk mi fi make uh walk."
"It nuh too late enuh mi can come out now." I said turning to open the door, and he quickly locked it, and rolled the window back up as we drove off.

"Fulla chat so?"

"Love see me?" I retorted and he shrugged.

"Think uh woulda know dat by now."

I didn't say anything after that nor looked at him, for my stomach was doing a weird thing as if I had butterflies?

Nah a gas man, or a mi worm dem a switch position.
A caz the curry did too pepper enuh.

Isla caz dis caz a cah like me like him.

Right?