24.

"See it deh. Him nah ansa." I said as I was about to hang up on the third ring, but then he suddenly picked up, and my eyes widened, for I didn't expect him to.

"Mama?" Was all he said.

'Mama'.

That one simple word, paired with his sleepy voice, and that was all that was needed for me to fold.

"D-did I wake up?"

"No." He said before exhaling deeply, and I  could hear shuffling of bed sheets meaning that I did wake him, and now I was beginning to feel bad for waking him.

"I'm sorry for waking you up. Good night."

"Thea?" He called softly, and my stomach did the thing, and I unconsciously bit my bottom lip as I hummed.

"Hmm?"

"Speak." He said calmly, and I began to panic, but then I looked at Isla who gave me an encouraging nod, and I exhaled mustering up my courage.

"I need some dick."

One, two, ten, thirty seconds of silence had passed, after I said that, and I wanted nothing more that to just do as Derrick Morgan and 'shuck off inna di sea'.

"I'm sorry. Forget I even said anything." I said about to hang up out of embarrassment, but then he stopped me saying.

"Thea, although I would really really REALLY want to take you up on that offer, I can't. Mi deh Ochi."

"Oh." I said sadly, "Ochi uh live now?"

"No. Just some business." He said, and I pouted.

"Ok. Good night."

"Vex wid me?" He asked, and I sailed as if he could see me.

"Nope. Have fun doing your 'business'." I said, and I heard him softly sigh as I hang up throwing my phone on Isla's bed before going into the kitchen to eat some more cake.

I wouldn't say that I am spoiled, but I didn't like to hear the word no.

"Bout business." I said to myself kissing my teeth as I ate a spoonful of cake in my mouth.

Fuck the fork.

"Gyal him a fuck." I said as I ate another, then another.

"No sah. A wah him say to uh so?"

"He said that I was ugly and unlovable and he hates me, oh and mi farrid big."I said shrugging, for that was basically what he said right?

"No he did not." She said rolling her eyes, "bet him did just tell uh no nicely."

"Same thing." I said shrugging once more, and I sighed as she took the cake and spoon away from me.

"Come gah uh bed. Mi nuh want uh heart explode in yah." She said taking me off the chair, and I groaned as she ticked me into bed and took my phone away.

"Uh fi lucky say mi tired yer." I said as my eyes fluttered shut before I fell asleep.

"Thea. Thea wake up!" I heard Isla said as she shook me, and I kissed my teeth fanning her off as I turned to my side.

"If uh know what's best fi uh, uh leave me alone."

"My girl wake up nuh. Uh nuh see say day light?" She asked shaking me, but I didn't budge.

"Xavier outside."

"Lie yah tell." I said jumping out of the bed to open her window to look outside, and lo and behold the dutty Crawsis was indeed outside.