31.

"This look alright fi wear gah set up?" I asked Isla as we were on face time, and she nodded.

I was wearing a jeans shorts with a cropped hoody, with my crocs.

One ting wid me, me nah leave out my crocs.

"Yeah it look alright. Nuh respects uh just a go pay, so ntn nuh wrong."

"Alright Lata." I said before hanging up, for Travis was already in the kitchen.

"Oye a wah dat yah wear?"

"Umm clothes? Neva yet hear bout dem?" I asked as I rose a brow.

"A man yah go look?"

"Dat Neva did off a di table." I shrugged, and he kissed his teeth.

"Gwan inna the car Gwan go wait pan me, and mind me affi cut uh two box, and wrap uh up inna white sheet man." He threatened, and I rolled my eyes doing as he says as I awaited his arrival

~

"Pussyclath." Cursed Travis as we approached the venue of the set up, and saw that cars stretched all the way around the road.

"Damn. A di president set up we deh?"

"Uh wah come out and mek me go find parking?"

"Come out and mek uh go find parking, or come out and Lowe uh alone mek uh find ooman?" He grinned at my question caz him more dan know say mi nuh born yesterday, and I rolled my  getting out nevertheless.

"A who let out miss house rat she?" I heard somebody say, and I looked behind me to see my friend, Tammy, and I smiled.

"Mi warden let me out pan good behavior."

"A who and uh come down here miss? Weh uh body guard dem deh?" She asked looking behind me referring to my brothers, and I chuckled.

"Travis alone me a travel wid man. By the way the bar dung deh so free right?"

"Yeah. Uh want sumn?" She asked, and in nodded so she took me by the hand to go get me a lite beer, caz me affi start off the night right.

Standing at the bar I felt eyes on me, and I began to feel uncomfortable as I looked over at the group of older men, and I grimaced.

Why a people fadda and disable people alone mi attract?

God if a so mi did ugly uh coulda just say so enuh.

"Wah flavor beer uh wah?" Asked the bar tender.

"Green apple. Oh and unnuh have no grape splash too?"

"No, but uh can probably go check uppa Pam shop. She probably have some." He said as he handed me my beer, and I nodded.

"Alright. Mi can just get one cup wid some ice in deh please?" I asked and he nodded handing it to me.

"Alright Tammy mi ready now-" I began to say, but then stopped when I realized that she was gone, and I was talking to myself.

"Watch yah."

"Oh see uh deh. Thanks." Said Travis when he saw me, and he took my cup of ice with my beer from my hands.

Rude.

"Oye try memba say a you a drive enuh so uh affi stay sober."

"Dis soft man."  He said, and I hummed as I folded my arms looking around. Mi nah lie, mi ready fi go home now.

"Travis, uh phone nah work again?" I heard a girl say as she walked up to Travis, and he sighed, and I didn't miss the bad eye that she was giving me, and I hid my chuckled.