6.

The car ride was silent for the most part apart from Chronic Law I'm guessing since it was playing low as he easily cruised up the road skipping as much potholes as possible for he knew the road very well.

"Pussyclaath." I heard him cursed as we fell into a pot hole, and I picked up my phone that fell from my lap and sighed.

"A big big 2022 now and all now big ole Juliet cah fix di ficking road. Thank God mi Neva yet vote." He said as we continued on our journey and I remained quiet as I physically had to restrain my self from asking him to press gas and stop move so slow caz him shotta driva.

Not like I've ever watched him drive before.

Or maybe I have.

"So wah uh up to now? School work?"

"School." I replied dryly not wanting to be rude, but also wanting for him to take the hint that mi nuh inna the bagga chatting.

"Oh ok cool. So a school mek uh deh pan the road so late?"

"No." I said and he hummed.

"So weh yah come from?"

"Man yard." Was all I said, and after those two little words I felt the atmosphere began to feel tense, and I looked over at him to see him staring straight pretending as if I didn't exist and I shrugged not caring, for he was finally quiet and I could enjoy the ride in peace.

After a few more minutes of driving I started to feel a bit tired, today's activities finally taking a toll on me, so I laid my head on the back of the seat, but then right after I closed my eyes I felt the car start to speed up, and that was enough to kick the sleep from out of my body, and I was now sitting upright and alert.

"So wah make yah drive so fast pan the bad road?"
"Think uh never did like slow driving." He replied looking at me for a brief second before looking back on the road, and I quickly fastened my seatbelt and he chucked, pressing the gas even harder.

"Uh think a fast and fucking furious dis be? Kill off mi fadda favorite pickney and uh see." I said as I gripped the staring wheel, and after my sentence he slowed down a bit, but he was still going fast.

"See how uh fulla chat and fraidy-fraidy. Think yah did bad gyal."

"Bad gyal where? Bad why how? Bad gyal why? Sir me a beg uh di nuffi kill mi off tonight please. Mi madda cook stew peas and mi hungry like dog so uh try mek sure me reach home safely and inna one piece."

"Uh hungry? Why uh Neva tell me?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Not your problem that. Doh worry bout it."

"Mi still have sumn weh uh can munch pan inna the mean time tho." He said smiling cheekily, and I raised a confused bro, until I realized what he was implying and kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"Nuh wah no sausage weh fulla cheese."

"Neva. Dis good fi uh. Dis fulla protein and vitamins and minerals. Dis can whiten uh teeth." He said as he laughed, but my face remained serious, for ain't shit funny.

"A wah? A vex uh vex?" He asked after a minute had passed and he realized that I was not laughing not entertaining his foolishness and he chuckled.

"Jah jah . Alright me ago stop fun certain joke wid uh."

"Good caz your 'joke' dem too bigga Dan me." I replied and he kissed his teeth.

"So weh yah try say yah virgin?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Neva say dat."

"Oh so you and weh him name deh did fuck?" He asked and I rose a brow caz who the fuck him a talk bout.

"Who dat?"

"Your nigga man." He said and I kissed my teeth feeling my irritation grew by the second.

"See why mi nuh deal wid unnuh. Unnuh love make up things and run wid it. Look how long dat and uh have it pan uh mind. And no we never did anything. I was still young and I was not ready not as if it's any of your business. And mi know the wull a unnuh a siddung and a chat me, that's why mi glad say no stay to mi self and my record well clean, but since unnuh life so likkle bit and sad me will see if me can give unnuh sumn fi talk bout caz unnuh clearly need entertainment." I said as I sat back in the seat folding my arms and huffing.

"Done?"

"Don't talk to me." I said as I looked out the window.
"Nobody nah chat uh. As ask mi did ask just fi make conversation."

"That annuh conversation. Uh just likkle bit and nuff. Uh hear me a ask uh ntn bout your sex life? At least mi nuh affi ask anything weh you do annuh secret." I said, and he hummed looking at me for a brief second.

"So anything uh hear a road bout me uh just believe? Who love hear runouts and run wid it now?"

"Xavier everybody know say uh lose and uh easy. Uh nuh make no gyal dream of fucking you. Uh just fucky-fucky." I said and he nodded as his jaw clenched.

"So yah say me whore den? Me a community dick?"

"Precisely." I replied shrugging and he hummed.

"Ah." Was all he said before jamming a hard break, and I thanked God in that moment that I was wearing my seatbelt caz a straight through the windshield me did ago go.

"'Me and mi whore car cah go no further. Uh journey ends here." He said and that was when I realized that we were in front his gate that was about a two minutes walk away from mine, and I kissed my teeth and grabbed my stuff before removing the seat belt and getting out of his car making sure not to slam the door for a him me vex wid and not the car.

Not even bothering to say thank you I kept my head straight as I walked the rest of the journey home kissing my teeth as a taxi passed me on the way up, and watch deh.

If mi did just wait mi woulda get taxi and Neva did affi chat to him at all.

Patience is a virtue, and dat a one thing weh me Neva born wid.

Saying good evening to my mother as I entered the house, I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower to wash today's Crawsis off me.
Mi cah badda enuh.

Mi nuh know a wah dis pan me.

Dead fadda God do me a beg uh fi take ee off caz mi cah manage.

Amen.