18.

Later that day.
---------------------------

"Mi feel fi some ice-cream" I said to Athena as we sat on the couch in the living room watching a movie as we scrolled on our phones.

"Me too, but just nah get up fi go buy ntn." She said, and I kissed my teeth getting up to go get $150 to buy it for myself.

It wasn't even a far a distance. It was literally a two minutes walk up the road.

She just big and lazy.

Changing from out of my insides slippers to my outside one, I went on the road, but stopped to lean on a light post, for I was in the middle of sending a text message, and couldn't be too far from the Wi-Fi.

"Umm excuse me, but could you tell me where the shop is?" I heard a woman asked and I looked up from my phone to see who it was, and to my surprise it was the same girl that I saw hugging Xavier last night, and I laughed to my self.

"It's literally right there."

"Oh. Silly me. I'm just not used to seeing shops like this." She said chuckling and I hummed realizing that she was speaking standard English.

Probably come from uptown.

Uptown gyal love bad man dem say.

"Wait do I know you? You look familiar." She said, and I gave a nice smile.

"Oh yes, now I remember. I saw you at the club last night. You're Zay's little friend right?"

"I wouldn't call us friends, but ok."

"I must say that you are quite pretty like a doll." She said, and I smiled.

"Thank you."

"Oh by the way, do you know if the shop sells morning after pill?" She asked, and my smile fell.

"No."

"Damn. I'll just have to get it on my way home tomorrow then." She said sighing, and I went back to my phone not texting who I was before, but instead I now had Isla's chat opened as I a gave her the summary.

"Well it was nice seeing a familiar face in this strange place." She chuckled, and I roped my eyes.

She nuh gone yet?

"I have to go now, but do you want to hang out whenever I get back? Like go the river? I haven't been as yet, for I was so tired today from last night." She said, and I scoffed.

"I'm sorry, if you think that me smiling with you means that I like you, but I don't. We will never hang out. Mi deeven know uh  and yah come talk up talk up to me like me and you a fren." I said kissing my teeth, and walking away leaving her stunned, and honestly I felt a bit bad, but at the same time not that much caz as gyal pickney uu nuffi too friendly.

"Like a mek uh go go mek the ice cream." Said Athena not looking up from her phone as I entered the house and I kissed my teeth.

"Den a weh the ice cream? A inhale uh inhale it?" She asked laughing, but I wasn't in a laughing mood.

"Nuh inna no talking wid mi right now man." I said sitting at my original spot on the couch, and she fell silent.

Good.

Me will apologize later.

This girl just come ruin mine appetite and mi evening.

Kmt.

____________________________________

One week later at Damon's house.
---------------------------