29.

The nice lady had left me at the at bus stop at Har our View for she was going to the airport, and despite her not wanting to leave me, I assured her that I would be fine, for I did t want her to miss her flight.

"Are you sure that it is close enough for you sweet?"

"Yes it is perfect. I live right around the corner." I lied.

"Well here is some money. Get your self some bandaids and some cream for your bruises ok? I know that you don't know me, and you might not listen, but don't go back to that boy ok? If he hits you once he will hit you again." She said, and I nodded.

If only she knew what I had done.

Reassuring her once more that in was fine, and she had done enough for me and didn't have to worry, she reluctantly left after making sure that I wrote down her number.

Sighhh as I pulled the hood of the jacket that she had given me over my head, I went to the where the bull bay taxi stand was and got in the one that was ready to leave.

Arriving at my stop less than ten minutes later, I was thankful that I didn't have to wait on a taxi at the fall taxi stand, for there was already one loading.

"Thea!" I heard Athena yelled as she ran up to me when I entered through the gates, and saw people on the veranda.

"Thea." She sobbed as I hugged her, and that was when Anthony came out of the house, and the look on his face softened when he saw me, and that was when I began to cry.

"Shh. It's alright. Uh safe now." Said Zayuri said as she came to my side.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed as I walked passed everyone and went into my room.

I was tired as hell, and the fact that I was crying so much made it even worse.

It got to a point where I was crying with no tears, and that was when the worse headache imaginable began to form, and I endured it until I fell asleep, for I couldn't bear to go to the kitchen and walk by every one right now.

I'll wait until the morning.

    ~
The next morning my eyes were swollen, and I found it quite hard to open them.

"Thea?" I heard a soft knock on my door before it opened, and Athena crawled into my bed, and I knew it was her, for I could tell by her presence.

"Uh alright?" She asked, and I nodded, then she began to sob.

Ah bwoy. Mi gah badda wid di bawling enuh.

"Athena please nuh badda wid di bawling. Mi alright now. Mi eye dem just cah open. Uh can go warm likkle water and put some salt inna it fimme please?"

"Thea?"

"Hmm?"

"Uh look like couple bees fuck uh up." She giggled, and so did I.

"Mi nuh like uh enuh." I chuckled as well, and I felt her get off the bed going to do what I asked, and returning a few minutes later.

"Thanks." I said taking it from her hands, and I almost yelped at how hot the water was.

"Athena mi ask uh fi WARM water and uh bring it scalding hot. A bun uh wah mi fi nuh out mi yeye dem? Mi can bet uh say uh dash all ten spoon a salt in deh."

"Uh so ungrateful? Mi neva did affi do ntn enu."

"No coulda dead enuh." I said and she became silent.

Ah bwoy.

"..."

"Too far? My bad. Thank you for the salt and hot water, caz annuh warm water and salt dis."