4.

"Just open the bloodclath gate and come inside. Everytime yah come ova we affi have the same fucking discussion. Nobody nah say ntn." say Damon phone the other side of the phone, the irritation in his voice evident, and I bit my bottom lip for I am very shy.

There were people in his yard, and among them were his mother, and grandmother, and him mother done nuh like me, and a me him wah fi just step through the "bloodclath" gate?

No sir. Not me.

But me wah likkle head tho.

Alright.

Fuck it.

Taking a deep breath and holding onto to it, I stepped through the "bloodclaath" gate ane kept my head straight avoiding eye contact as I made my way to the bigger back gate where he was waiting impatiently as he looked as his phone, and then he looked up from it when he heard me approaching.

"Uh tek so long?"

"Police stop me." I replied, and he rolled his eyes as he let me through the gate, and I stood close by him for he had two big old dutty dogs, and me fraid a dog bad, despite him saying that they wont do anything, for me nuh trust dem caz dem come like man.

After all, a dog is man's best friend.

"Take off uh slippers, and gwan in." he said, and I nodded doing as I was told for that was the drill that I had gotten used to, and when I was inside his room I closed the doo behind me and placed my bag where he always told me to.

Sighing I sat on his bed as I took out my phone to scroll on Tiktok, for I had already had his wifi password and wanted to kill time.

A few minutes later he returned to the room handing me a bottle of water, and I took it with out saying anything, and then he came and sat beside me, and lifted my legs so that they were now on his lap, and I rolled my eyes as I corked the water bottle, and place it on the floor.

"Weh yah fass wid mi fah after uh just shout afta mi?"

"Easy nuh B. A caz more while uh just gwan like say uh nave no sense." he said, and I hummed trying to remove my legs, but he held them firmly.

"Stop gwan so nuh and come here. Uh know say mi have work fi go soon."

"A never uh day off?" I  asked confused as I went to straddle his lap, and he lifted my shirt, and he fumbled with the hook of my bra, and I sighed doing it by myself.

You would think that by now he would know what he was doing.

"No I asked too late, because you told me too late that you were coming." he said as he placed me on my back, and he undid the button of my pants pulling them off, and I sighed as he took my underwear off as well, and went on his knees as he pulled me closer to the edge of the bed, my legs over his shoulder, I sighed as he licked my clit, for this was his idea of foreplay.

Grabbing a pillow to stifle my moans, my back arched as he placed a finger inside as he sucked on my clit, and I had to remove the pillow for I found it hard to breathe.

"Mmm-yeah." I softly moaned as he curled his finger moving at the perfect pace, and I grabbed the back of his head making sure not to mess up his new plaits, and just as I was about reach my climax he suddenly stopped, and when I finally mustered up the energy to see why he suddenly stopped, only for him to pull me by the arm, and flip me over on my stomach before place his foot in my back to deepen my arch, and I furrowed my brows as my face was buried in sheets caz a wah him a try do?

"Ah!" I screamed as he entered inside of me with no warning what so ever, and when I tried to escape from his grasp he stepped even harder in my back, and I just closed my eyes waiting for it to be over when he said.

"Shut the fuck up, and take dick your fucking bitch. Mi did warn uh!"

I am tired of telling this likkle idiot boy seh mi nave one degrading kink, but me ago shut up so him can do him thing caz a me caz dis pan mi self.

"Ah!" he panted as he fell onto the bed after releasing in my stomach, for that was hi favorite thing to do.

"A you a mi woman and you one me a fuck don't it, so why mi nuffi cum inside?" I recalled him asking after I had asked him to cum inside when we took my virginity.

Plus him say him cah breed nobody so me just a give him the benefit of the doubt.

"How was it?" he asked after I laid on my back as he wiped me clean, and I shrugged sitting up getting dressed when he was through with wiping.

"It was good."

"Uh did cum?" he asked, and I had to fight it so hard not to roll my eyes, for he always asked me those two questions at the end of our little 'session', and at first it was cute and thoughtful, but now it was getting annoying, especially since he has never once made me cum.

I was yet to have an orgasm.

Maybe it's something wrong with me, caz me a get head and cah cum?

"Uh ready?" he asked after coming back from the bathroom after brushing his teeth, and I nodded being ready before I even arrived.

"Yah go follow me go bus stop?"

"Yeah, just gwan walk. Me ago use the bathroom, and come." he said after closing the big gate that I walked through, and I rolled my eyes caz him mussi feel like say me a idiot.

"Yeah, caz mi fava duppy."

"Love you." he said chuckling, and I rolled my eyes leaving his place.

Mi vex yuh fuck.

"A wahm maamz uh cah smile?" asked a man that I passed one the road, and mi kiss mi teeth as I kept walking the five to seven minutes walk to the closest bus stop, where I got a taxi to halfway then took another to visit my cousin.

I'm already out of the house so might as well make the most of it.