Chapter 2 Calling Grandpa

Luo Yingbai's Weibo is called "Bai Gege Blind Fortune Telling" and has been registered for four years. None of his real friends know about it. He usually doesn't pay much attention to business, but because he always makes accurate calculations, he gradually becomes famous. This "deception incident" was forwarded by several big V accounts, attracting the attention of many people.

Wang Huaizhi accused him on Weibo of being an irresponsible liar. His nonsense delayed the opportunity to save people, so that his family received the child's blood-stained clothes. But fortunately, he did not reveal Luo Yingbai's real name, and the only matching photo only showed Luo Yingbai's back, so his little vest was temporarily saved.

Luo Yingbai breathed a sigh of relief, based on the current time, he left home for some reason eight months ago, and now he has been a graduate student for almost a year, and no one around him knows that he is proficient in metaphysics.

At this time, there were already many comments under this Weibo and in the Weibo space of "Bai Ge Blindly Telling Fortune".

Netizen A: Are there any real experts and masters these days? To say the least, even if there were, who would be posting on Weibo? Are they all fools? Believe in these magic sticks, haha. [manual goodbye]

Netizen B: I am a psychic myself, and I am often troubled. I have been following "Bai Ge Blind Fortune Telling" for a long time, and I always think this blogger is pretty good. From time to time, I also spread some life-saving knowledge. I thought I finally met a reliable blogger. My master of metaphysics, I saw that he was a liar again today, it was so disgusting, I canceled it immediately!

Netizen C: Can’t the relevant departments control these idiots who pretend to be gods? If someone familiar with the matter hadn't promptly revealed the news, how many people would he have deceived!

Netizen D: Don’t rush to criticize me. Are some of the people upstairs really fans who react so quickly? Brother Bai hasn't come forward to explain yet, so we can't just accept one side of the story, right? Be sensible!

Netizen E: The upstairs is innocent and cute. Is there any explanation for this? The stone hammers were laid out, and he was so frightened that he didn't dare to show his head! Or maybe it's already in the game. This kind of account is just for fun and entertainment. It is better to believe in ghosts than to believe in him.

Netizen F: @白哥哥 blind fortune-telling. You are really a blind fortune teller. You have lived up to your name and tricked other people's children into making money. Are you very proud of it? Are human blood steamed buns delicious?

At this time, Wang Huaizhi hadn't had time to post a clarification on Weibo, so among the voices on the Internet, those who yelled at Luo Yingbai still dominated. After all, metaphysics is always very mysterious, and it is really difficult for people to believe it.

Luo Yingbai didn't take the abuse to heart, but was very interested in other topics - one of his fans got into a fight with another supporter of Wang Huaizhi. The two sides exchanged words and even made bets. Is he a liar after all.

The Weibo name of Wang Huaizhi's supporter is "The First Young Master in This City". Luo Yingbai clicked on his profile picture to check the information, and felt that this "No. The young man who is forced to feel happy, looks like his family is quite rich - he has just said that if Brother Bai's fortune-telling is not a liar, he will send a red envelope of 100,000 yuan on Weibo.

Luo Yingbai's fan's avatar is a young lady. When he heard what the other party said, he immediately shouted back on Weibo: "Do you think that what you pay more to say is the truth? Let me tell you, our brother Bai is a fortune teller, and it is absolutely not true. He will lie! If he is a liar, I will send a hundred thousand red envelopes on Weibo!"