Chapter 124 Black Hole Canteen

There were less than 20 students in their class, and the noise was not small. Several students turned their heads, and the teacher's voice stopped.

Fang Wei whispered: "It's okay for you to sleep in class, why are you still sleepwalking?"

Luo Yingbai apologized to the teacher, explaining "accidentally knocked down the book", while scanning the classroom calmly, and found nothing abnormal.

Their class was Chinese Modern and Contemporary Literary Theory. After Luo Yingbai picked up the book, the teacher on the podium continued to teach. However, after a while, there was a strange sound in the classroom.

Now not only Luo Yingbai himself, but everyone in the classroom heard it. The teacher stopped the sound of the lecture, frowned and said, "Who is stomping? What's the commotion!"

But after being scolded by him like this, the sound continued to ring. Seeing that the teacher was about to get angry, Fang Wei couldn't help but said: "Teacher, stomping is not such a sound, I think it is more like the sound of hitting a football."

A girl in front of him said: "It's haunted. Who can go to class and play basketball after eating enough!"

This girl is quite familiar with Fang Wei, and everyone usually likes to fight and fight. The original intention of her saying this was to joke, but after she finished speaking, the whole classroom suddenly fell silent, and everyone's faces became unsightly .

There were only a few people in the entire classroom, and the sound of bang bang was endless, and everyone could hear it clearly. The place where the sound was made was in the middle of the classroom, but it was empty there.

Among the panicked people, the only one who remained calm was Luo Yingbai. He held down the yellow talisman in his pocket that was about to move, and felt it quietly for a while, then suddenly turned his head and looked in one direction.

I saw that in an empty seat in the middle of the class, I don’t know when, there was an extra person without a head!

That person should be a young man, with his back straight, sitting upright on the seat, but he kept patting a round thing in his hand.

—that was his head.

Once, once, once...

As the head flapped on the ground, in Luo Yingbai's eyes, she could vaguely see strands of green anger gradually spreading from a girl in front of the headless man, which was absorbed by the headless man's head.

The eyes on that head were wide open, giving people a dull and dull feeling. It seemed to have noticed that Luo Yingbai was looking at it, so in the process of falling and bouncing up again, the face on the head turned to Luo Yingbai , showing him a smile.

Luo Yingbai also smiled at that head.

The face on the head froze.

Immediately, Luo Yingbai tapped his fingers lightly on the table, and the other students who were in a panic didn't respond. A silver lightning flashed across most of the classroom, and the headless ghost seemed to be hit by a bullet. Just like that, he suddenly jumped up from his seat.

He stopped patting his head, and the sound that had been echoing in the classroom disappeared immediately.

Fang Wei said strangely: "Hey, the sound suddenly disappeared. Could it be that those stray cats on campus hid somewhere in the classroom just now?"

Hearing his guess, everyone in the classroom felt that it made sense, and the tense atmosphere gradually relaxed.

Just now, seeing Luo Yingbai just knocking on the table lightly, the overwhelming pressure came towards him. The headless ghost knew that he was unlucky to meet the big boss, so he turned around and ran away in panic.