Chapter 46 - 47

Chapter 46 Nightmare

After Professor Xu's live broadcast last time, many people wanted to wait to hear the follow-up. Brother Bai left messages one after another. Some people asked Luo Yingbai various metaphysical questions, and some people suspected that this was because he wanted to enter the entertainment industry in advance. The hype was carried out, but the blogger who was involved did not even have an explanation.

As a result, there are more and more rumors, all of which are doubting the authenticity of the rescue incident. Many fans of Professor Xu took the opportunity to complain, thinking that their idol was scheming by someone with a heart. When it ended, the person involved was in the news again.

This time, everyone had nothing to say—the human heart is full of flesh. When seeing the scene of the abducted people crying with their relatives, no one could express any doubts.

"It's so awesome, I have nothing to say, my knees are no longer enough."

"Actually, I don't think there's anything magical about it. The main reason is that he is capable and kind-hearted. Those who questioned, you always say 'why can he catch up with these things', this is actually not the point? If you are outside If we encounter something like a fall from a building and a fire on the street, can you still have the ability to go up and save people?"

"Upstairs is correct! This is the gap between people, but some people are still unwilling to admit it."

"My brother Bai is a kind-hearted person. Marry me!"

While sighing, the focus of another wave of people also quietly shifted:

"What, I'm sorry, I really can't hold it in anymore...Am I the only one who still can't help but wonder about the relationship between Mr. Xia and Brother Bai? [Picture]"

Although Xia Xianning's current popularity is not as high as Luo Yingbai's, but as the facade that Mr. Xia devoted himself to cultivating, he followed his grandfather to appear in front of the public since he was a child. Before he joined the work, he was the darling of the media, and he was noticed by the public much earlier than Luo Yingbai , because of his good looks and good background, he has always been called "Xia Gongzi".

This netizen posted a moving picture of Xia Xianning and Luo Yingbai getting off the plane together. Luo Yingbai wanted to carry a backpack. Xia Xianning naturally blocked his hand and carried it on her back. From this, it seems that it is not all nonsense , the relationship between the two people is really good.

But how bad is it? Thinking of the posts from the last time, it makes people think a lot.

However, this time, the topic of the relationship between the two is far from being as widespread as last time. A lot of ridicule or wild guessing posts were deleted shortly after they were posted. Considering Xia Xianning's identity, some trolls who intend to guide public opinion Gradually I no longer dared to talk nonsense.

However, although not many of the interactions between the two are exposed to the public, they are extremely loving every time. In addition to the navy, there are many netizens who are really affectionate towards this cute couple. In order not to cause trouble to me, most of them Most people are just arrogant in their own territory, and related topics have remained.

In addition to some fan fiction, there are even some editors who have made CP-oriented videos. Unfortunately, neither of them is really involved in the entertainment industry. There is too little material to use, so they can only use Luo Yingbai to play Ling'an Jun. Xiao Duan and Xia Xianning's talk show.