Chapter 51 Smoothie

So Luo Yingbai didn't clean up for a few days, and was stopped by Yin Ming at the entrance of the teaching building after one afternoon class.

Yin Ming looked at the two books he was holding in his hands, a look of nostalgia flashed across his face, and he said to Luo Yingbai: "I heard from Wang Hualing that you are Luo Yingbai? I used to be a teacher at your school's School of Literature. I have something to do." I'm looking for you, let's have a cup of tea with me now."

There was a commanding tone in his tone, but the "Wang Hualing" mentioned was indeed Luo Yingbai's teacher in a professional course. Luo Yingbai looked at the other person for a moment, and faintly saw a bit of Bagua mirror peeking out of his pants pocket. The outline of the figure can roughly guess what the other party is doing now.

He then smiled and nodded, thus giving his teacher face.

The two of them arrived at a nearby teahouse and sat down face to face. Yin Ming did not ask Luo Yingbai what he meant. He ordered a pot of tea and said straight to the point: "I have followed your Weibo. I heard that you are interested in metaphysics. A little research?”

Luo Yingbai said: "I know a thing or two."

"When I was in school, I majored in "Book of Changes." Yin Ming picked up the teapot and poured two cups of tea, "Feng Shui Kanyu, Yin and Yang spells are also known, and now I am engaged in this profession. It is rare that they are all in the same way. Man, I’m here to test you today.”

He came out of nowhere, but his tone was loud, Luo Yingbai didn't answer his words, took a sip of the tea in front of him, and said, "Oh, it's Yongchun Bergamot, good tea."

Yin Ming didn't expect that he could tell the difference after just one taste. He was stunned for a moment: "Do you have research on tea?"

After hearing what Luo Yuanfan said, he paid special attention to Luo Yingbai's Weibo. After understanding, he found that this young man seemed to have some skills, so he came here with the mentality of giving it a try. But even though he was asking for help, he still couldn't let go of his dignity completely, and still looked down on him from the bottom of his heart. Yin Ming was a little surprised by Luo Yingbai's calm and dignified demeanor.

Luo Yingbai still said: "I know a little bit."

Yin Ming: "..."

"This kind of tea is not expensive, but it has a unique taste. I like it very much." Luo Yingbai put down the tea cup and smiled at him, "Sorry, I digressed. Mr. Yin, please talk about business."

Obviously he was the one who babbled a few irrelevant words, but Yin Ming inexplicably felt anxious in his heart. There was a sense of mystery in Luo Yingbai's smile, which invisibly gave him some pressure.

Yin Ming restrained his contempt just a little bit, calmed himself down, he went to Luo Yingbai, firstly because of Liao Zhong, and secondly because of another matter that he couldn't speak directly, so Yin Ming weighed it, first Started to tell about the situation of the Liao family.

"I used to be a teacher in your school, but because I felt that teaching life was too monotonous, I quit my job fifteen years ago and studied with a Feng Shui master. I have been working in this field ever since. A while ago, there was a man named Liao Zhong's people approached me and wanted me to help him become a vegetable."

This request was quite curious, Luo Yingbai raised her eyebrows, and listened to Yin Ming's continuation.

That Liao Zhong is Luo Yuanfan's cousin. He has a wealthy family and a girlfriend whom he has been in love with for several years. They were already at the stage of discussing marriage. Unfortunately, he had a car accident four years ago and became a vegetative state. Unfortunately, he Fortunately, his family was very kind to him. His parents spent a lot of money to support his life, and his girlfriend even swore that he would not marry him, and waited tirelessly.