Chapter 14 Father Huang

Luo Yingbai took the painting out of the frame, pinched the piece of paper, and asked with an incomprehensible expression, "Did you bring this painting back with something?"

Yi Yong glanced at his father, he took the painting back, Principal Yi was shocked, and said, "Yes, I brought this painting home with me, and a teapot."

Luo Yingbai said: "Where is the teapot?"

Principal Yi: "...it was used to make tea in my study."

From Luo Yingbai's tone, he could feel that it must not be a good thing, and he lost his breath when he spoke, and asked Yi Yong to take out the teapot that the whole family liked very much recently.

As soon as the pot was taken out, Luo Yingbai could feel the strong evil aura without even holding it in his hand.

When he was looking at Su Shi's handwriting just now, he rubbed it lightly, and the black mist on the surface had dissipated, indicating that the evil spirit on the handwriting was just scratched from other places. Now Luo Yingbai could clearly see that black mist was spraying out from the spout of the teapot in front of him, and the black mist spread little by little to the surroundings.

He immediately stood in awe of the two teachers around him - he was able to survive for such a long time by making tea with this thing, how lucky he was!

That is to say, the Yi family comes from a scholarly family, has outstanding virtues, and is naturally blessed by pure energy. If it were another family, he would have died long ago.

Luo Yingbai took the pot and stroked it little by little. His white and slender fingers touched the dark brown ceramic. There was an indescribable sense of beauty, as if they had become part of the handicraft. But the black mist that was still menacing just now seemed to be a little afraid of him. It became much more restrained and spontaneously avoided Luo Yingbai's hand.

What's even more strange is that the original dark brown color on the pot gradually faded away with Luo Yingbai's touch, revealing a crystal clear white background. The body of the pot also became smooth, as if it turned into Something new.

Yi Yong and Principal Yi looked at this magical scene and were stunned.

Principal Yi blurted out: "I thought it was a purple clay teapot, but I made a mistake?"

Luo Yingbai put the pot on the table and showed it to the two of them: "You're not wrong, it's just that the purple sand originally only had an outer layer, and the inside was sweet white porcelain."

The texture of sweet white porcelain is much more expensive than that of purple sand. I have usually only heard of substandard goods being passed off as good ones, but no one has a brain cramp and wastes so much effort to pass off good ones as substandard ones. As the saying goes, there must be a monster when things go wrong. After all, this is a matter of concern. Concerned about the safety of the whole family, Yi Yong couldn't hold himself back anymore and asked: "Yingbai, is the problem on this pot serious?"

He himself didn't realize that his tone had changed from disapproval to anxiety and dependence.

"It doesn't matter. If you solve the problem in time now, everything will be fine."

Luo Yingbai comforted him first, and then turned the pot in a direction for the two of them to look at: "Principal, teacher, you must have the impression that in the "Taiping Preview" section of the Feather Tribe, there was a kind of It is said that there is a man from the east who is seven feet long and wears a chicken on his head. He swallows three thousand evil ghosts in the morning and three hundred at dusk. His name is Huangfu, also known as food evil. He uses ghosts as food and mist as pulp. Please give me a treat. Look, does the shape of this pot look like a food evil?"