Chapter 52

The female ghost who had been wandering around Chen Jingyu's ward and refused to leave looked at her and smiled gratifiedly: "Good boy, it's good that you are fine, and mother can go to reincarnation."

Shi Qiunan: "Mom... you, you... found someone to save me?"

"Yeah, you are the one that mom can't let go of the most." The female ghost touched her face. Although the two couldn't really touch each other, Shi Qiunan felt like she could really feel her mother's familiar body temperature, and tears fell down all at once. .

The female ghost's body gradually became transparent, "No matter what others are like, I hope my daughter will always be pure, kind, and live a good life. Bad people will end bad people, but you have to be a good person, because your mother loves you, the living father, Grandpa and grandma love you too."

Shi Qiunan reached out and tried to catch her, but her mother's shadow dissipated in an instant. She was stunned for a while, and suddenly squatted down and cried loudly. A glass bottle filled with transparent liquid slipped from her pocket and shattered on the ground. The liquid quickly evaporated again in the summer sun, nothing happened.

——I don’t know when it was replaced with a bottle of water.

Luo Yingbai looked at Shi Qiunan who was squatting on the ground crying bitterly not far away, sighed softly, snapped his fingers, took two steps back and left. Behind him, Sha Bing jumped in front of Shi Qiunan with a pack of tissues on his back, pointed Said sharply: "Wipe your tears! You still cry when you hit me!"

Shi Qiunan was obsessed with revenge. In fact, Luo Yingbai knew that Chen Jingyu's life was not good. The female ghost came to her when her leg was broken. The Yin Qi and resentment she carried caused Chen Jingyu's wound to be eroded by Yin Qi. Now that A leg was amputated, with rot spreading outward from the wound.

Such a young girl became disabled, Luo Yingbai expressed regret for it, but because of karma, he will not act out of regret.

Luo Yingbai was thinking about something, turned a street, and suddenly heard someone asking tentatively: "Luo Yingbai?"

He turned around and found a strange young man. The young man was sunny and handsome, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, but he didn't recognize him.

Seeing Luo Yingbai turn around, the young man said in surprise: "It turns out it's really you. Hello, hello. My name is Cheng Yin. I'm Luo Yuanfan's boyfriend in your dormitory. I've known him for a long time."

Luo Yingbai looked at him. He heard several people in Fang Wei mention that Luo Yuanfan's boyfriend seemed to be a singer in a bar. He later participated in a talent show, but his results were not very good. He is currently just an inconspicuous eighteenth-year-old. Little singer.

He smiled lightly and held Cheng Yin's hand: "I see, hello."

Cheng Yin said: "What a coincidence. I have followed your Weibo a long time ago, but I didn't know who you were. Later I watched the live broadcast and found out that you are actually in the same dormitory as Yuan Fan. Haha, I also told him that I wanted to Ask him to help me ask for your autograph!"

Luo Yingbai: "Oh... did you quarrel?"

Cheng Yin was taken aback: "Did he tell you?"

Luo Yingbai said to his heart, needless to say, if you really made such a request to Luo Yuanfan, I would respect you as a man standing here alive.

He gave an inscrutable smile, and Cheng Yin suddenly didn't dare to ask.

He looked at Luo Yingbai's face, and the more he looked at it, the more satisfied he became. It wasn't until Luo Yingbai coughed that he came back to his senses and apologized: "I'm sorry, I can't help myself when I see the idol."