Chapter 141 - 142

Chapter 141 biological child

Xia Xianning kept up his efforts, and quickly drew out another sword, slitting the throat of the strange bird's other head, and blood gushed out and sprayed all over him.

The strange bird roared angrily, and golden light erupted all over its body. Its neck suddenly stretched out under its two remaining heads, and at the same time it turned back and pecked at Xia Xianning.

Xia Xianning raised his sword, his wrist trembled, and the long sword fell to the ground. Before he had time to think about it, he heard Luo Yingbai shout: "Xianning, jump down!"

Several hundred meters away from the ground, Xia Xianning heard his voice and jumped straight down without hesitation.

He was in mid-air, and all he could see was the bright and beautiful red light in front of him. Luo Yingbai's red thread had already flown to his eyes. On the window frame, Luo Yingbai was no longer where he was.

The strange bird was severely injured and its strength was greatly reduced, but at the same time it became even crazier, flying and hitting everywhere, stirring up sand and gravel.

Seeing that Xia Xianning was out of danger, the people nearby immediately raised their weapons to attack. The bullets hit the strange bird, but were all bounced off, causing it to spew flames wildly.

Luo Yingbai shouted: "Stop shooting! Bullets can't penetrate."

Seeing that Yang Zheng, who was closest to him, was holding a bow and arrow, he quickly ran over and snatched the bow and arrow away: "Lend it to me!"

He took off the arrow and threw it to the ground, then directly put Cangling Yueyi on the bowstring. The cold light on the blade illuminated his handsome features.

Luo Yingbai frowned slightly, bowed his bow, and aimed at the strange bird in the sky. At this moment, a ray of red light suddenly appeared beside him. After seeing this scene, Xia Xianning raised his wrist, threw out the red thread, and instantly entangled it. The body of a strange bird.

Although it only took a short moment for the strange bird to break away from the rope on its body, this was enough for Luo Yingbai. The corners of his lips were slightly curved, he held the bow in his left hand and pressed down, raised his right hand high, and stretched the bow string to the maximum. Then let go!

Using a long knife as an arrow, its power is naturally different from that of ordinary bows and arrows. The moment Luo Yingbai let go, the true energy exploded in the air, like a hurricane suddenly rising, with ice and snow across the sky, and there was a flash of cold light, and a knife Cut off the two remaining heads of the strange bird at the same time!

The long knife and head fell to the ground, but the remnant body of the strange bird swelled instantly, and it was about to explode in a blink of an eye.

Xia Xianning withdrew the red thread with one hand and quickly formed a seal at the same time. As heavy lights and shadows bloomed from his fingers, Xia Xianning turned his palm and pushed forward, shouting: "Five emperors and five dragons, flying frost and drifting ice, go!"

Frost and ice suddenly rose in mid-air, snowflakes flew, and the temperature dropped suddenly. The heavy ice froze the strange bird's body in the middle, and then exploded, turning into a messy red and colorful fall to the ground.