Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning

Luo Yingbai stared at Xia Xianning dumbfounded, unable to care about anything else for the moment - not only him, but almost everyone present now had the same expression.

After Xia Xianning realized what he had just said, he felt that almost all the strength in his body had been drained away. He had been through life and death, but never was he more thrilling than this time.

He didn't care if other people knew about this. If he and Luo Yingbai had the same mind, Xia Xianning would even want to declare his ownership to the world, but the current situation was too sudden.

Thinking of Luo Yingbai's possible attitude, he felt an unprecedented panic in his heart. He quickly used his sword to lean on the ground. Then he stood firm with this strength, lowering his eyes and not daring to contact Luo Yingbai.

From Luo Yingbai's point of view, he could only see that the hands of his indomitable younger brother leaning on the sword were trembling slightly, but his face became even paler.

Luo Yingbai didn't dare to look directly at Xia Xianning. He stared at Xia Xianning's trembling hand, not knowing what he should think or what he should say.

He felt as if he had stood there for a long time, but in fact it was just such a short moment, so short that he didn't even ask the last question.

He knew that he didn't like Xia Xianning being with others, and he was very concerned about the person he said he liked, but Luo Yingbai didn't carefully consider why he had such emotions - or in other words, his rebirth , there are too many things to consider, and I haven’t had time to think about them yet.

He and Xia Xianning grew up together, but their personalities are very different. Xia Xianning goes ahead with everything she sets her sights on without overthinking, but Luo Yingbai always likes to think everything clearly and is sure that all consequences are under his control. It will only begin in the middle.

But now Xia Xianning's sudden confession completely disrupted his rhythm. This matter was simply beyond Luo Yingbai's understanding. He had lived so long that he didn't even know what it felt like to like someone.

"He actually likes me?"

"Xian Ning said that I am the one he loves!"

"But, but I... no, but him, how could he... He must be lying to deceive people!"

"Do I like him?"

All the thoughts were crowded in his mind, and he was scrambling to ask questions out of his mouth, but Luo Yingbai's throat was dry and he couldn't make any sound.

No, don’t think too much, calm down! calm! There is only one problem left, that is their last time, they must break the formation before then and get Xia Xianning out!

Luo Yingbai reluctantly suppressed all the messy thoughts, and clasped the two charms tightly with his fingers, almost tearing the paper in his nervousness.

Then, Zhen Yan asked Xia Xianning the third question: "You can't get what you love, so how much flesh and blood do you have left, and how long can you last?"

Everyone knew that there must be murderous intent in the last question, but the words were so weird that Xia Xianning didn't even understand the question - but that's not important. All their previous obedience was not helplessness, but delaying time. .

Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at the red line that Luo Yingbai had quietly approached, and there was a tacit understanding, so he raised the tip of the sword slightly, striking an inch.

On the contrary, when Luo Yingbai heard the five words "I can't ask for what I love", her heart ached slightly before she realized it.

In an instant, countless thoughts flew by, and in an instant, the heart was moved, and the marriage was extinguished. At this moment, the person whose heart was moved was not even aware of it, but the Great Descending Palace Formation suddenly caught this flaw.