Chapter 48

The light bulb hanging from a wire just above the man's head kept swaying in the gusty wind, making it unpredictable.

A mirror appeared in front of him at some point, and a blurry image was reflected in it.

The man put his hand on the mirror and said to himself: "Everyone who wants something should devote his life to show his sincerity. If you don't give it, I have to take it myself."

He looked clearly in the appearance of an adult male, but when he spoke, he made a woman's voice, his voice was slightly hoarse, and it sounded a bit shrill, echoing faintly on the wall.

"So I've been waiting for you."

At this time, a voice suddenly sounded behind him, with a gentle tone like spring rain in the south of the Yangtze River.

The man's expression suddenly changed, and he turned around suddenly. There was someone behind him at some point, but he didn't notice it at all!

The other party has a romantic temperament and clear eyebrows. It is Luo Yingbai who has clearly left just now, standing leisurely at this moment, looking at him with a smile: "You are a woman, what's the point of being attached to Huang Weihua's body? Why don't you show your real body? Let me see what you look like?"

His words were affectionate, just like a husband on their wedding night whispering to his wife to take off her hijab, with endless tenderness and sweetness. Unfortunately, while Luo Yingbai was speaking, the possessed "Huang Weihua" He felt a forceful pressure coming towards him, almost forcing his spiritual body to come out of his shell.

He stomped his feet vigorously, and suddenly countless blue and white hands stretched out from the surrounding walls to grab Luo Yingbai, "Huang Weihua" took advantage of this opportunity to back away, avoiding the overwhelming pressure, and said coldly: "Your boy is really shrewd. "

Luo Yingbai smiled faintly, threw out the red thread from his sleeves, and put it on the skylight above his head. He used the strength to jump up and kicked on the wall to avoid the attack. At the same time, the yellow talisman flew out from the other hand. , instantly eliminating the danger below.

"You want to use the cover of the undead just now to escape my sight, but you still think things are too simple."

He landed on the ground lightly and deftly, and retracted the red line: "I played that game in this building. I signed a contract with the most powerful evil spirit here. The theory is that I have staked my life, and the other end must also realize my wish." The only thing that counts is the wish, and the contract cannot be easily broken. How could such an unreliable evil spirit, seeing a more powerful one, actually throw my wish away and run away? "

Luo Yingbai smiled and shook a finger: "So, what I am looking for is not him, but you."

"Really?" The astonishment on "Huang Weihua"'s face quickly turned into a sneer. He is a corpse that has been dissected and then stitched up again. There are stitches all over his body. Ten times more terrifying, "Since you remember that you have given your life to me, why don't you take it?"

As soon as the word "come" came out, blood burst out, and a dark chain appeared between the person and the ghost. One end was wrapped around Luo Yingbai's body, and the other end was wrapped around his wrist, which represented the relationship between the person who made a wish and the evil spirit. agreement concluded between.