Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle

Xia Xianning pondered for a while, then retreated and said, "No matter what, it's impossible for me to like women anyway."

Mr. Xia's eyes flashed. Instead of being angry, he looked at his grandson with a bit of amusement.

Xia Xianning said: "Grandpa, I understand what you mean, but this is not something I can change subjectively. Even if there will be rumors and rumors in the future, it will only be temporary. If the person concerned does not care about it, this matter will not be easy for outsiders. It is just a piece of fresh news that will fade away soon. I will also try my best to handle everything well and reduce the impact. You don't have to test it. I will not be shaken by anything."

This brat used to be taciturn, but now he is becoming more and more talkative. Who did he learn this from?

Mr. Xia smiled and said kindly: "Okay, I can't control you. But since you know that you like men, you should avoid suspicion."

"..." Xia Xianning, "Grandpa, what do you mean...?"

Mr. Xia: "I think you were so close to Yingbai in the hall just now, and you even hugged his shoulders. It's outrageous. You look at men just like I look at women. If I have nothing to do, I will hug a woman or lean against her. , do you think that’s appropriate?”

Jiang was still old and spicy, and Xia Xianning suddenly felt like he had shot himself in the foot.

He looked at Mr. Xia quietly and felt that he had seen something and deliberately said this to repair himself, but now he couldn't retort immediately.

Xia Xianning smiled bitterly and said, "This is different too."

Mr. Xia said: "Whatever is different, I think it is the same. Anyway, you pay attention, if you dare to lead your senior brother astray, see if I can spare you! In the future, you are not allowed to do things without nothing. Yingbai is a good boy , please stay away from him!"

Xia Xianning: "...Oh."

Mr. Xia gave him another big kraft paper envelope, which was heavy, as if it contained some kind of book. Xia Xianning took it out and saw a half-naked girl on the cover.

Xia Xianning: "..."

Mr. Xia said: "You should try your best one last time. If you have nothing to do, read this book and flip through it. Maybe you will be interested in women again."

"...Impossible." Xia Xianning said, "Where did this book come from?"

Mr. Xia said proudly: "Secretary Lin got it for me. Don't let your grandma see it."

Xia Xianning put the book away silently, and he couldn't let Luo Yingbai see it.

While the Xia family's grandparents were talking, Luo Yingbai accompanied Grandma Xia to water the flowers for a while, and the old man went outside to visit, so he went to Xia Xianning's room bored to play with his tablet.

He sat on the bed with his tablet in his arms, leaning his back against the wall to play games. After playing for a while, he felt bored, so he turned off the game interface and opened a forum skillfully.

The name of the forum is "Luopu Xianyuelai", it is the fan forum of Luo Yingbai×Xia Xianning CP, and it is in a confrontation with Xia Luo CP of "Xia Qianlihuabai". It's a pity that there are only a few people in the entire forum, and they are very cold.

Ever since he discovered fan fiction on Xia Xianning's phone last time, Luo Yingbai had opened the door to a new world. Going to the forum to peek at the screen became one of the great pleasures of his life.

The fly in the ointment is that since the writers have basically never had contact with the two authors, most of the articles they write are OOC, which makes him very lacking in the sense of involvement after seeing them.