Chapter 10 Meeting

The time Sun Yue mentioned was coming soon. In order not to disturb the people when "being retaliated", Luo Yingbai left the dormitory before eleven o'clock.

He sat on the lawn under the old locust tree and checked his mobile phone to wait for ghosts. Several fireflies flew around him, shining faintly in the dark night.

Luo Yingbai smiled, tapped the waving little wings, and summoned a gust of wind with his fingers to send them farther away: "Go and play, it's not safe here."

After Firefly left, Luo Yingbai looked at Weibo and found that the god-level essay "The No. 1 Young Master in the City" seemed to be still working, and his Weibo gained some followers. Luo Yingbai made sure that there was no red word @自己 for the time being, so he didn't read the comments below. On the contrary, the position of his photo that was popular on Weibo rose again.

Netizens who didn’t know each other shouted together:

"Damn, isn't this really a posing? The little brother is too pretty!"

"Speaking of which, these long legs are invincible. Handsome guy, kick me! Please kick me!"

"Did you see the title above? This is T University, T University. It's unreasonable for a top student from a prestigious school to grow up so handsome!"

Of course, in addition to the praise for following the trend, there are also many people who say that he is "showing off" and "posing for photos". Luo Yingbai doesn't really care, but he finds that a very ordinary comment has been upvoted and posted in the comment area. At the top, the person who posted the comment is a big V.

Screenwriter Gai Xiao: "This is what the real Wen Langyu looks like in my mind."

Luo Yingbai: "???" Who is that person?

This comment was followed for many floors. Luo Yingbai scrolled down and found out that it turned out that Gai Xiao is a famous romance writer. Her novel "Time is Like the Sea" was made into a TV series a while ago. Unfortunately, the content in it The male protagonist was brought into the group with money, and his acting skills are very eye-catching. As a screenwriter, Gai Xiao felt that his script was ruined, and the male protagonist did not listen to the suggestions. The conflicts between the two parties became more and more serious, and they had already had several scenes.

Now that Gai Xiao said this, the war had spread to him, a melon-eater.

Luo Yingbai was confused. He didn't know whether Gai Xiao was sincerely praising him or trying to attract hatred for him. He was just wondering why his photo became so popular. It turned out that there was another reason. Fans of the male protagonist Ou Ziheng are now They have already scolded at the bottom, giving all-round examples to prove that Luo Yingbai is inferior to their Ziheng and Gai Xiao from head to toe.

Luo Yingbai stuck out his tongue. He wanted to study what parts of himself were worthy of attack. Suddenly, a prompt for updating popped up on the Weibo interface in front of him. Before he could fully see it clearly, his finger accidentally clicked on it. , had to temporarily stop and wait for the update.

This time, the app update speed seemed to be unusually fast. The next second after Luo Yingbai clicked to confirm, Weibo immediately showed that the latest version update was completed, and a prompt box popped up:

The Weibo Help Station reminds you that two people who called for help have been successfully rescued, with a total of 386 merit points, which can be redeemed for a home gift package. Do you want to redeem it?

Luo Yingbai:? ? ?

Ever since he was reborn, Weibo has become a hot topic, with all kinds of tricks emerging one after another. Luo Yingbai guessed that the two people he successfully rescued should be the "number one young man in this city" and Tang Yuebo, and it seems that he will be given to him. what a good thing.