Chapter 6 Xia Xianning

He had no choice but to call Director Xia listlessly. On the other side, two colleagues came down from the building where the sculpture fell, and brought two more people with them. There was an expression of excitement on their faces that they had made a big discovery.

Unexpectedly, after so long, a suspicious person could still be caught. Captain Zheng perked up and asked quickly: "What's going on?"

"Captain, when we went up, these two people were walking around on the roof of a building, sneaking around, and carrying a big bag in their hands. They were very suspicious, so we took them down."

Both of them looked to be in their thirties or forties, with messy oily hair and sloppy clothes. They were dishonest when caught. They glanced around with sly eyebrows, and their faces were written with "obscenity" written all over them. This person is definitely not a student at the school, but looks a bit like someone working on a construction site in the city - if this is the case, they may indeed have obtained some tools.

Captain Zheng looked at the big black bag that was thrown to the ground, and felt a little guilty. He picked it up and opened it, and found that it contained a set of video equipment and two telescopes.

"What's this?"

The two of them looked at each other and winked at each other. It wasn't until Captain Zheng yelled, "Tell me the truth," that one of them leaned over with a scowl on his face and said with a dirty smile: "Officer, don't be so serious. We are all men, you know, opposite... Hehehe... Opposite is the girls' dormitory..."

Captain Zheng looked at the tools on the ground and thought about what the two people said. Only then did he realize what they meant - these two bastards were actually peeking into the girls' dormitory on the roof and wanted to record it. ? !

His own daughter was also that old, and there was a surge of anger in his heart. He finally suppressed the idea of ​​beating him violently, and said coldly: "What's the matter, you still think it's honorable, don't you? This is against the law! Just wait. Squat in the detention center and fine! What else are you doing besides voyeuristic videos? Why are you sneaking up there instead of going downstairs!"

The man said angrily: "What kind of violation is this? Let's see for ourselves and don't spread it, police officer..."

A policeman behind him yelled: "Stop talking nonsense! You answer whatever is asked!"

The man shrank his neck from being scolded, and the companion next to him rolled his eyes and said flatteringly: "Officer, let me tell you this, and I can make it clear."

He looked around, and lowered his voice mysteriously, "There are ghosts on the top of the building. We couldn't go down because the ghost hit the wall."

Captain Zheng suddenly felt something in his heart, and another policeman said: "That's nonsense. Do you think you are free of responsibility? Tell me, was it you who knocked down the statue?"

The man kept shouting that he was wronged: "How dare I make up such mysterious things! Officer, think about it, if we can't get down, why don't we run, and we have to go around in circles waiting for you to arrest someone!" There is really a ghost in that building, and I can’t turn around no matter how hard I turn..."

Captain Zheng glanced at the arresting policeman. The policeman nodded, indicating that the suspect was telling the truth this time.

But he was also a little puzzled, because the scene at that time was really strange. The two wretched men couldn't get out, but they went up to arrest them without any hindrance. It didn't look like ghosts were beating the wall, but it seemed like some expert was secretly helping and deliberately blocking the suspects. It's like not letting them go downstairs.